Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Punished for exploring the map

1 hour ago, (PSN)Johnny_Crossroad said:

I was in the zaramin exploring the map and enjoying the lore I found when the game just says mission failure imminent and it didn't even give me enough time to get to the exit. Guess I just shouldn't explore to find lore. 

In all the missions in the game if you don't kill enemies for a certain amount of time they end up failing. Someone angry for nothing, something normal in the forum.
Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

3 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

In all the missions in the game if you don't kill enemies for a certain amount of time they end up failing. Someone angry for nothing, something normal in the forum.

Which is silly because :

-The AFK / Inactivity Timer should not be triggered when your are in Solo

-When a mission is completed the game give you 10 min to exit but warn you only a few 30s before abort your mission

These two thing are silly because it's a loot game, and Zariman have feather hidden in the ma you need to found; Those ressources need time to find for a game of loot it's a bit awkward to have the need to find hidden ressources but a secret timer that prevent you doing so. IT's SILLY (by the very definition of silly : foolish and childish)

5 hours ago, (PSN)Johnny_Crossroad said:

Guess I just shouldn't explore to find lore. 

No you should, it's just you COULD NOT /!\

4 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

This toxic mindset is why everyone's adopted this stupid speed freak meta.

48 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

This toxic mindset is why everyone's adopted this stupid speed freak meta.

Pfff, It's funny, because I like to take my time playing.

The fact is that the zariman is not an open world and explore does not work without killing enemies. I've already seen all the lore of the zariman and the mission hasn't failed me even once, why is it? 

1 hour ago, RLanzinger said:

No you should, it's just you COULD NOT /!\

But I did it without any problem.

6 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

... the mission hasn't failed me even once, why is it?

I hate quoting myself but did you not read what others players write : "When a mission is completed the game give you 10 min to exit but warn you only a few 30s before abort your mission".

7 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

But I did it without any problem.

Reason is : you did finish the mission and exit within 10 minutes ... 😒

Some players prefer doing the mission then looking for the Lore; You did look for the Lore when doing the mission... This imply a very simple and comprehensible reason, as long as you try a tiny teeny bit to understand what others are doing and not only what you did. 😉

1 hour ago, RLanzinger said:

you did finish the mission and exit within 10 minutes

No, i was just looking for the feathers while doing the mission and finding the lore pieces :D is easy.

DE still screwed up big time when they decided to put a lot of history for a map that isn't an open world. But hey, since people are always going to complain, it doesn't matter. If it had been an open world they would also complain.

Can you read more one line of what others are telling you, because the conversation so far is

CosoMalvadoNG : "... the mission hasn't failed me even once, why is it?"
RLanzinger : "you did finish the mission and exit within 10 minutes ... "
CosoMalvadoNG : "No, i was just looking for the feathers while doing the mission and finding the lore pieces :D is easy."
RLanzinger : Like I also said "You did look for the Lore when doing the mission..."

I use Red+Blue color because all this look like to me as being the Blue Power Ranger try to beat some sense in the head of Red Ranger without much success. I'm pretty sure it will end like a comic duo. I can perfectly envision the next hundreds useless posts of how I should reply to you but I won't.

Also one question about what you said, because all your answers and what I can guess from your mindset are childish at best, and a bit toxic at worst !

9 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

DE still screwed up big time when they decided to put a lot of history for a map that isn't an open world. But hey, since people are always going to complain, it doesn't matter. If it had been an open world they would also complain.

How does mocking the dev team choice or telling the players are just crybaby who always complain participate in anyway in this thread ?

Archived