Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The quest new war

(PSN)dwayn0617

Every time I try to start the newwar quest, Entering the confirmation where new war,am told entered incorrectly.  No matter what I do it will not fix I can't continue in the quest mode until I'd get this unlocked please help. I prefer the help to come from digital extreme since it's their game. It's really frustrating that I can't play it.

at least on spanish I need to put exactly what is shown on the screen, even the ´ symbols on letters (like in "acción"). IDK what language you are using but you have to do it exactly as the prompt ask you. The only thing that doesn't need to be the same is using uppercase/lowcase, since it's not case sensitive.

1 hour ago, (PSN)dwayn0617 said:

Every time I try to start the newwar quest, Entering the confirmation where new war,am told entered incorrectly.  No matter what I do it will not fix I can't continue in the quest mode until I'd get this unlocked please help. I prefer the help to come from digital extreme since it's their game. It's really frustrating that I can't play it.

DE won't respond to you here. Try the support site.

On 2023-01-11 at 6:18 PM, vanaukas said:

at least on spanish I need to put exactly what is shown on the screen, even the ´ symbols on letters (like in "acción"). IDK what language you are using but you have to do it exactly as the prompt ask you. The only thing that doesn't need to be the same is using uppercase/lowcase, since it's not case sensitive.

That is... odd. Maybe it's a different language issue. I just have to type confirm, without the quotations, and I type it in all lowercase instead of uppercase as prompted. I do this for any such prompting system and never ran into the issue you're describing. 

Just now, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

That is... odd. Maybe it's a different language issue. I just have to type confirm, without the quotations, and I type it in all lowercase instead of uppercase as prompted. I do this for any such prompting system and never ran into the issue you're describing. 

Never said that you need to use the quotation marks, I'm talking about special characters like accent marks (hence why my example).

2 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Never said that you need to use the quotation marks, I'm talking about special characters like accent marks (hence why my example).

The point is I do not type special characters. Wonder term used for them aside. Hence, it is odd you have to and must be a language specific interaction. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)FunyFlyBoy said:

The point is I do not type special characters. Wonder term used for them aside. Hence, it is odd you have to and must be a language specific interaction. 

Yeah, it's because I use the client with spanish language. IDK your issue if you don't have to use special chars, maybe contacting support directly will be more helpful: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Archived