Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veil and rail jack

ECACA

Could of said this over a year ago, but got Blacklisted here. Since its in French, I dont understand french, I admit I dont understand french, as Much as they dont understand Google translate into English on the mods(from 10 years ago).

Rail jack, Why do I loose control over my crew when I have Humans on the ship? The ships Big enough for 50 people and a boarding party.

My Humans Go out to fight off ship and Now I have no Crew to man the turrets?? I cant control them? with 'L'. So why even have them and PAY for them. I wish 'L' would list AT LEAST my crew, forget the humans they DO as they like, including shooting my Artillery at SHIELDED ships.

At least My crew can wonder the ship and kill the fires and Borders. Give back my crew.

I would also like to LOCK/Limit the artillery to people WHO know how to use it or have permission.

I OWN the ship, Can I kick off the person trying to Drive my ship? Get them off the controls because we are DYING??

OK, Who pushed the Button on the Vote and not let everyone VOTE? That nice little arrow to bypass the vote SHOULD have a captain Veto.

WOW, cool, then LEt me take my 4 crew members into the landing, when we invade?  Then I can play by myself, and not worry about HUMANS.

Let me tell one of my crew to Jump in to space and go Raid that crew ship.

I would love to tell my crew or the Humans to Stop shooting the shield of that ship until we get Behind the shield, and Shoot the BAR that created it.

Problem with that?

Cant tell my Crew to go out and capture that crew ship.

My crew dont have archwings, arch guns, or frames.

And humans, if they are willing...And can take ORDERS(LMAO).  Might leave 1 person on the ship to man the turret, fight the fires and borders.

And I would love at least a directional RADAR on the ship.  As you dont have a full field of view as the Turrets have.

The crew have/had Jobs to do, Leave them on the ship to man the stations as needed.  And when humans leave the ship I can send a quick order(no such thing at this time) to man the turrets.

If a human comes back, the human can click the turret and the Crew will leave the turret and go do one of its Other orders.  Humans dont follow orders in this game.  And givien Quick orders(Lol) isnt possible at this time.  I can see an order sent and the humans doing Rock, paper, Scissors. to figure WHO gets to NOT do the order.

2 hours ago, ECACA said:

Problem with that?

Cant tell my Crew to go out and capture that crew ship.

My crew dont have archwings, arch guns, or frames.

And humans, if they are willing...And can take ORDERS(LMAO).  Might leave 1 person on the ship to man the turret, fight the fires and borders.

And I would love at least a directional RADAR on the ship.  As you dont have a full field of view as the Turrets have.

The crew have/had Jobs to do, Leave them on the ship to man the stations as needed.  And when humans leave the ship I can send a quick order(no such thing at this time) to man the turrets.

If a human comes back, the human can click the turret and the Crew will leave the turret and go do one of its Other orders.  Humans dont follow orders in this game.  And givien Quick orders(Lol) isnt possible at this time.  I can see an order sent and the humans doing Rock, paper, Scissors. to figure WHO gets to NOT do the order.

You're crew are there so that YOU can go out and capture that ship or blow it up with heavy ordinance. The crew is only necessary if you are alone and that's by design. If you want to play with your crew you don't play with other humans, If you want to play with other humans the crew is just there as back up in case not enough show up.

Unless you want to use premade squads you cannot expect other players hopping into public missions to obey you or do what you want, that's the nature of a public match where everyone is equal and nobody cares about other players' demands. If you ask politely maybe someone will listen but they are under no requirement to do so, even on your ship.

You're= you are.  The word you want is 'your'.

Yep, agreed, but in tactical, it shows Humans if less then 3 others, WITH 1-2 Crew.

So it Will do a mixed crew.  I would rather have them both If we are going to have either.  If I have to do the Ship boarding, and the flying, And the fires, and the killing of Boarding parties.  Why have Either, if Neither can do MOST of the work.

I dont like my crew or humans flying my ship.  If they wish to be captain, then they can get their Own ship.  And giving my CREW a holiday because Humans are ???  Better?  Isnt even a consideration.  Iv paid for the crew, to do a job.  With or without humans on board.  Dont care if they swab the decks.  If the Humans arent doing what is needed on ship, then they can Fill in.

The Ship is big enough to Carry a platoon of people, its not small.  I could carry 100 people in this thing and not be bothered.  Just need a few more chairs.

At this rate, with this setup, I could just Run in, and Dump everyone off, and zip my ship to a safe place.  Let the Humans do the work with archwings and weapons.  No real need for a Large ship(target) Standing around trying to avoid Missiles.  Then I can Jump back to the ship at the end of mission and Drive it back or Jump Jump them all back to the ship.

29 minutes ago, ECACA said:

You're= you are.  The word you want is 'your'.

Yep, agreed, but in tactical, it shows Humans if less then 3 others, WITH 1-2 Crew.

So it Will do a mixed crew.  I would rather have them both If we are going to have either.  If I have to do the Ship boarding, and the flying, And the fires, and the killing of Boarding parties.  Why have Either, if Neither can do MOST of the work.

I dont like my crew or humans flying my ship.  If they wish to be captain, then they can get their Own ship.  And giving my CREW a holiday because Humans are ???  Better?  Isnt even a consideration.  Iv paid for the crew, to do a job.  With or without humans on board.  Dont care if they swab the decks.  If the Humans arent doing what is needed on ship, then they can Fill in.

The Ship is big enough to Carry a platoon of people, its not small.  I could carry 100 people in this thing and not be bothered.  Just need a few more chairs.

At this rate, with this setup, I could just Run in, and Dump everyone off, and zip my ship to a safe place.  Let the Humans do the work with archwings and weapons.  No real need for a Large ship(target) Standing around trying to avoid Missiles.  Then I can Jump back to the ship at the end of mission and Drive it back or Jump Jump them all back to the ship.

Congratulations you are better at identifying the proper you're/your than my phone is. Yeah your slots automatically fill up with humans replacing your crew in a set order, if there aren't enough humans you keep your crew to make up the difference. Neither is supposed to do all of the work, you and your crew, or you and the other players are supposed to work together or at least all be working towards finishing the mission.

So you basically just want to fly the ship and leave literally everything up to other players or you crew. You want everyone to play the missions for you and if they don't then they are of no use. Am I getting that right? Because that really seems like what you are saying here.

The ship has it uses, but not if its dead.  

Crew loves defending the ship, humans generally dont, or dont know exactly what to do, and there is no requirement or restriction for me to Set, to restrict those who have no ability except that they want to shoot the big gun and waste my artillery.

Would be nice to have a way to restrict those with at least basic skills for this section of the game.  If I want to teach people I would be flying around Earth, venus area, and showing them HOW to Mine Outside the ship to get the most of mats.  I would love to setup a teaching ship and restrict to lower/beginning players to show and explain a few things, as well as teach them REVERSE is a battle tactic.  But I cant do that either.

My crew does not Jump into the Nav system and select a location, And click the Quick/Manual GO button to not take votes from the other players.  that player dont understand that as the mission is over, HE CAN LEAVE on his own.

This game does not explain much of anything about HOW its played, or even options built into SOME weapons.  Its been a flaw for along time, to run to the wiki and 3000(?) pages of data to figure out whats what and how it interacts with this and that.

And I wonder Why my ship has a keel?  It the bottom of the ship, and it always wants to Point in 1 direction, no matter how I tilt my ship.  How much ballast do you need to keep a ship in space sitting in the same position if you dont HOLD the tilt button? 

Archived