Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't we have some solitude in open world maps?

Otomaru

A thought:

A gear item, like a flare of some sort, that increases spawns in an area and causes enemies to focus on said area in both pathing and spawning. If more than one is launched (by a second player, in particular—own re-uses would overwrite), enemies split spawns and path toward whichever area is closest.

If you want to be left alone, drop it in a spot away from your fishing or mining locale to keep the baddies distracted.

If you want more action, stay where you launched it and go to town.

(And, while we're on the fishing topic, I'd love to have "lite" versions of mining and fishing as alternatives. E.g., fishing rods that require baits with an increased chance to catch the baited fish, but need only be tossed into an area with an iota of patience—no aiming required. And a new mining tool that can mine by hovering over an ore for maybe a half- or full-second—in the general vicinity, not on particular points—but only nets the lowest quality mines. Takes longer overall to complete tasks in both cases, but is more casual and laid back.)

19 hours ago, (PSN)ClaimingKarma said:

TLDR - Ivara = no harassment just saying

In theory - sort of. In practice - they still spawn around you, they still hang around you, they some times react to your "silent" actions, they shoot at you while your catch is being presented (while you're invisible) and if they're alerted, they follow you.

I didn't ask how I can do things easier, I asked why can't we have some solitude.

1 hour ago, Otomaru said:

In theory - sort of. In practice - they still spawn around you, they still hang around you, they some times react to your "silent" actions, they shoot at you while your catch is being presented (while you're invisible) and if they're alerted, they follow you.

I didn't ask how I can do things easier, I asked why can't we have some solitude.

you do know about SOLO mode right?

as long as I didn't bump into them I have never had mob react to me invisible as Ivara while fishing. Never had them react to me mining since I got the silencer widget for the laser mine gun thing.

I' not sure what you are getting at if you want the Mobs to leave you alone there are ways to do it in game you just have to be sneaky is all I was saying 

Archived