Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman missions lack integrity with rest of game

78c3d5b1

Decided to farm aeolak and in process i found that zariman endless mission are quite fun, but, i have no reasons to play them ever again after i farmed all rare drops. There are no fissures, they don't appear in arbitartion or sorties, and i don't recall ever seeing them in steel path incursions.  They are not integrated in mechanics that give reason for player to revisit nodes.

Adding at least fissures and incursions would be great.

On 2023-02-06 at 2:28 AM, Pakaku said:

It's probably just a matter of how far into the game Zariman is unlocked, vs. fissures and sorties. Then again, sorties don't even account for Fortuna yet...

Zariman is not first region to be locked by quests. For arbitration unlocking all nodes is required anyway, so there is no reason for it to not appear on all nodes.

For fissures, as i noticed now, they appear on kuva fortress with special type and don't appear on lua at all, so i guess there is some justification behind that, to not lock out new players off fissure activities. But it could be worked around by making it to not mess with other fissures spawns, like, make lua and zariman always have one random fissure.

Or, devs could add in some future update new unique type of relics and fissures for zariman specifically, like requiem fissures on kuva fortress.

Only thing that would be rude is to lock behind angels of zariman (and so, new war with its necramech requirement) is sorties, so, i guess, making sorties appear here is terrible idea.

Archived