Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

hey can we get a break from archon hunt excavation? how come it's been the second mission 75% of the time?

(XBOX)Exigy

2 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Pfff I couldn't care less if you spend or not in the game. What I do know is that the big problem you complain about doesn't exist in the first place.

Also, if the game bores you, it's HEALTHY FOR YOU to leave it... but you don't want to leave it, you just want them to change something that you don't like and that its your problem no the game problem.

bro you're barely making any sense, you know literally zero about my play habits. lemme readjust so I play warframe for 1 hour a week instead of 45 minutes or something, since you're worried about my health. this is the feedback forum, for players to give feedback to the developers. if you think honest opinions are somehow incorrect or unhealthy I don't know how to help, you should get your brain checked out by a doctor.

3 hours ago, (PSN)ClaimingKarma said:

it would be nice if it was random but more like bingo ball random once a certain mission type was played its either less likely next week or not available for 2-3 weeks 

I do disagree that random is not better random keeps it interesting normally does suck when we randomly get same mission multiple times in a row.

it's been mobile defense/excavation for like 6 weeks in a row, and 5 weeks in a row before. that should never happen. full random allows for that to happen, so it should never be the solution. random with constraints, i.e. "cannot be the same mission 4 times in a row" would be massively preferable to the current state archon hunts. I would still prefer that the mission is different every week with no overlap

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Exigy said:

it's been mobile defense/excavation for like 6 weeks in a row, and 5 weeks in a row before. that should never happen. full random allows for that to happen, so it should never be the solution. random with constraints, i.e. "cannot be the same mission 4 times in a row" would be massively preferable to the current state archon hunts. I would still prefer that the mission is different every week with no overlap

If you can't do it solo then go public to make it easier.

Personally I'm liking Excavation now that I've worked it out Solo, or I just go public and help a group keep the drills alive with my duration shield that stops 99.9% of the damage, while the others go get power for it.

12 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

If you can't do it solo then go public to make it easier.

Personally I'm liking Excavation now that I've worked it out Solo, or I just go public and help a group keep the drills alive with my duration shield that stops 99.9% of the damage, while the others go get power for it.

I don't know why this is difficult for people to wrap their brains around. I'll list some of the salient points below in great detail and maybe it will sink in. Please let me know if any of the following information is confusing, difficult to understand, or vague.

• The second mission of the Archon Hunt has now been excavation more times than it hasn't been excavation.
  • This lack of mission variety is creating monotony in my Warframe experience.
  • I am bored of playing the same mission every week, since the archon hunt is the primary reason I log onto Warframe on a weekly basis.
  • Improved mission variety would improve the quality of my Warframe experience.
  • I am offering this feedback to Digital Extremes on the Feedback forum for Missions & Levels.

Archived