Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer need a new tileset

(PSN)SlyFox5679

I'm so tired of looking at the galleon ship tiles, earth tiles, kuva tileset this faction deserves a new tileset and maybe infested honestly.

the gas city rework came out great for corpus and really do think grineer should get a similar treatment at some point.

I have spent going on 10 years playing this game and looking at one of the oldest tilesets on the game constantly is mindnumbing like i wanna rush through the missions and get it over with instead of enjoying what i'm looking at.

I am all up for new Tilesets, as long as they dont 100% discard the older ones like they did to the Corpus Ship with Deadlock Protocol as to differentiate ship types.

Also, its not just Grineer Galleon tilesets that need a rework, Grineer Asteroid has been barely been touched since the game's release, having had some different rooms added/removed over time, some really cool ones got scrapped for Lotus knows why when they were awesome.

Grineer factory Tileset (Ceres/Sedna) also need some work, they look more like a scrapping yard than a Ship factory.

16 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I am all up for new Tilesets, as long as they dont 100% discard the older ones like they did to the Corpus Ship with Deadlock Protocol as to differentiate ship types.

Also, its not just Grineer Galleon tilesets that need a rework, Grineer Asteroid has been barely been touched since the game's release, having had some different rooms added/removed over time, some really cool ones got scrapped for Lotus knows why when they were awesome.

Grineer factory Tileset (Ceres/Sedna) also need some work, they look more like a scrapping yard than a Ship factory.

I know more tilesets do need updating but i figured start with the oldest one.

• 1 month later...

I'd still love to know how long the process takes to actually make a new tileset for the game and how many people need to complain before someone gets to work on it.

the game is 10 years old now and I'm not sure if the the tilesets I'm talking about are 10 years old or older at this point lol.

Archived