Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Railjack Crew members' passive and competency points changed and names of Kuva Liches and Sisters of Parvos changed

(NSW)Sir-N

After the update, i noticed, the Names and Quirks of all Kuva Liches and Sisters of Parvos has been Changed, for example, the Sister i used in my RJ Crew, had the Name Ulla Genon and had the Quirk, Fear of Children. Now the name Changed to Hildiana Tagg and has no Quirk.

Also, the Hireable Crew members from Ticker changed too, their Stats are Completly different and the "abilitys" of the elite ones changed too.

the one i had on call had the "heals 500 health per second after a kill" and now has "Heals 1000 Health when the health drops bellow 30%"

• Like 1

I noticed yesterday while playing that the name of my current Kuva Lich changed for no apparent reason. After looking around, I also noticed the names of all mu Kuva Liches and Sister of Parvos changed! But for their weapons, their original names were conserved as shown in the 3 last pictures. Later on, I saw that my On-Call Railjack crew member's passive which was healing after killing enemies didn't trigger anymore after she killed enemies (It is Arch-Mem Tolev). It's at that point I saw all the passives of my crew and also their competency points changed as well (The 4th picture was taken long ago when I got my crew finished). I really wonder what happened behind the scenes for such things to have happened.IMG_1205.jpg?width=630&height=473IMG_1206.jpg?width=630&height=473IMG_1207.jpg?width=630&height=473IMG_1213.jpg?width=630&height=473IMG_1214.jpg?width=355&height=473IMG_1215.jpg?width=630&height=473IMG_1216.jpg?width=630&height=473

• Like 1

I just noticed this exact issue today as well. I was running void storms and noticed my railjack was significantly slower than normal, and my phenmor was hitting way too many crits. Turns out the red veil crew I hired to be a pilot had swapped to be a better on-call crew, passive and everything. In fact, all my crewmates, including a few I never even used but had on standby, had their stats and passives completely changed. Not really sure how long ago this happened, but it's a bit annoying considering how expensive some elite crew can be, especially when trying to get the ideal passives and stats.

• Like 2

I'd really love to know if this is gonna be a permanent thing or it can be reverted. I'm afraid it doesn't feel like it.

Another indirect issue that came with this is that Tenet/Kuva weapons in the foundry retained their previous owner's original name... A bit of a hassle for those of us who were keeping track of the best rolls to start working on 😓

Already commented on a previous post regarding this issue, but wanted to contribute in this one too.

The changes done to the crew is objectively a bigger deal, but can't say I'm not disappointed about the Lich/Sister renaming either. I had tracks on my best Kuva/Tenet rolls and they're all messed up now, since the weapons in the foundry retained the original names and they don't match anymore.

I literally got a vanquished sister with an offensive name now, so if they're testing safer name generators... Well, it's not exactly working as intended 😅

Would this be permanent?

Yeah. Same here - I haven't checked my Railjack Crew and I should, but I sure noticed my Lich/Sister names being different.

Don't really like this new name generator, if that's what this is, so far - the names are a lot more alphabet-soup/word-salad ish.

EDIT: And randomizing people's Railjack crew STATS and not just names is genuinely bad. Just egregious horsecrap on DE's part, that one.

Edited by (NSW)HedEmpTy

i just checked my railjack and i noticed most my railjack crew had their elite abilities changed to engine abilities, when they used to have "+300% crit when using a rifle" they all now have very bad stat assignments when i was prioritizing Repair, Combat and Endurance. but a lot of them are now high in piloting for some reason, which ruins the reason i paid 1mil+credits and resources for them.

• Like 1

Just like the title says.

I know I had crew with specific stats I got. They're mixed up now. For example: a specific crew member I got for gunnery had 5 gunnery, and now has ZERO, and was moved to piloting instead. This is also affecting their passives too. I had my gunnery had +50% damage with Zetki turrets, and now has +25% speed for Zetki engines.

This is also affecting my friend as well, so I would assume this is affecting EVERYONE. This is also unacceptable as we had to spend mass amounts of credits and materials to get these elite on call crew members, and wait for refreshes to get the ones we wanted.

I just noticed this also happened to all my Railjack crew members 3/11/23, 10:00 PM CST.

All their stats and abilities changed.

Please change these back.

I can give you the correct stats and abilities for each crew member I have.

I did notice that available crew members offered by Ticker since the update have had a larger spread on their stats.

I do not know if this is somehow related to this bug.

Thank you for your help with this.

Thank you all for letting us know about the issue, it's been particularly challenging to narrow down what might have originally caused this all to change.

I'll post in this thread with any updates we have, thanks for your patience! 

• Like 6

Spoiler

Will check this right now, took me 2 whole years to get my perfect female engineer with the perfect stats and trait recently. Hell I'm even scared to check all my crewmates now...

Checking daily the NPC Ticker for years, dumping millions of credits and rare mats, looking for perfect stats and traits. If this all goes down the drain it's gonna be a strong slap to the face.

I'd say a couple days ago I noticed my RJ ship's name changed to a blank space with no reason, a relog did not fixed it so I used another different name and till yesterday it has not changed anymore but It didn't cross my mind to check my crew nor the actives nor the ones not used.

My account seems to be fine, all my crewmates too, from stats to names, gender or traits. Maybe is it related to having an active Lich somehow?? I do not have any since a couple days ago.

Edited by Somnium_Bellator
Checked my crewmates to see if something was amiss

On 2023-03-07 at 11:16 PM, (NSW)Master2873 said:

Just like the title says.

I know I had crew with specific stats I got. They're mixed up now. For example: a specific crew member I got for gunnery had 5 gunnery, and now has ZERO, and was moved to piloting instead. This is also affecting their passives too. I had my gunnery had +50% damage with Zetki turrets, and now has +25% speed for Zetki engines.

This is also affecting my friend as well, so I would assume this is affecting EVERYONE. This is also unacceptable as we had to spend mass amounts of credits and materials to get these elite on call crew members, and wait for refreshes to get the ones we wanted.

Ditto. Now my gunner starts at rank 0 in gunnery and my engineer starts at rank 0 in engineering. But both have high piloting skills, which is the least useful crew skill for my needs.  (The points they have under gunnery/engineering in the screenshot are ones I added.)

o6EtE0pmgypVkmn9uXJMhVFF3?token=eyJhbGci

Edited by (NSW)BenHiraga
Added screenshot

On 2023-03-15 at 2:42 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

Thank you all for letting us know about the issue, it's been particularly challenging to narrow down what might have originally caused this all to change.

I'm glad it's addressed now officially! Thanks for your time, and hopefully this isn't a huge burden to fix, and rectify current crew members people own. I wish I could fully remember all my stats if that was needed, but that's not possible, and wish I could help more if possible as well. This is very unfortunate for everyone.

• Like 2

On 2023-03-15 at 3:42 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

Unfortunately, I realize there's probably very little DE can do. They screwed up and there's probably not an easy way to fix this.

I know it doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things, but this is very disappointing to me and lessens my trust in the game. With non-tangible "possessions" like our Warframe equipment, the only asset is player trust. Given the time necessary to grind for things like crewmates, this impacts my trust that the time I dedicate to all other elements in the game won't be undone one day with one honest mistake.

On 2023-03-23 at 8:07 AM, (NSW)BenHiraga said:

Unfortunately, I realize there's probably very little DE can do. They screwed up and there's probably not an easy way to fix this.

I know it doesn't amount to much in the grand scheme of things, but this is very disappointing to me and lessens my trust in the game. With non-tangible "possessions" like our Warframe equipment, the only asset is player trust. Given the time necessary to grind for things like crewmates, this impacts my trust that the time I dedicate to all other elements in the game won't be undone one day with one honest mistake.

This isn't the first time stuff like this has happened. Stuff has disappeared that people paid for with money directly. Of course, a script could be made and ran to fix that issue. I'm actually interested in how they plan on fixing this. Which is possibly one of the reasons why they're trying to find the source of what caused this to begin with. Not only to prevent it from happening again, and to fix it again in future cases, but could lead to a possible reverse in everyone's crewmate stats and passives.

I'm not really in game development, or know much about programming, but these are just educated guesses with decades of experience playing games. I understand how you feel, so don't get me wrong. I just hope all this can be remedied with a positive outcome, and without too much work for DE as well. They have big plans for next month. With Duviri dropping, they need to be ready with hot fixes to fix potentially game beeaking/progression stopping issues. Despite I can also be harsh on them at times because of frustration as well, I still very much appreciate their line of work.

On 2023-03-29 at 6:13 PM, (NSW)Master2873 said:

Despite I can also be harsh on them at times because of frustration as well, I still very much appreciate their line of work.

Agreed, which is why I tried to not come in hot with "I'M DONE WITH THIS BLEEPING GAME FOREVER" and to more simply express disappointment.

I'll keep playing. And I actually just hired two new crewmembers from Ticker so I could do Railjack solo. (It does seem the crew for hire have better -- i.e. more logical -- stat allocations since this issue became known, strangely enough. Coincidence?) So I must admit, I'm not exactly doing my part to hold DE's feet to the fire, either.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi,

I know you guys are very busy at DE and we appreciate all your hard work.

Can you please give us an update on this issue.

Marcus touched base with us about 5 months ago on March 15th but he is no longer with DE so I am hopping this issue did not get lost in the shuffle.

Thank you for your consideration and thanks again for all your hard work.

• Like 4