Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

increase percent drop Gyre parts and her weapon or allow the player to use the resources in the Zariman mission to trade them.

Blax_Zodiac

I dont sure its my badluck or something but I play to find her system and her chassis almost 30 rounds in total and I dont got nothing but endo and lens.

I think mission in Zariman quite difficult and too long 1 mission takes up to 10 minutes or more and the reward is only one, unlike Plain of Eidolon or Orb vallis that you can get 5-6 rewards from them, I dont think its fair.

pls Gyre abilities are not very good but I like her design.

The other rewards you get via bounties are more tangible than the ones you get on PoE or OV.

It can take some time due to the nature of RNG, but that's just how it is. Her parts are 11.9%-13.54% chance each time you get a roll on them, whereas other frames such as Gauss give you a 7.84% chance each for a part from rotation C, with a decent chance of not getting one at all.

It helps when you have multiple things to farm, as then you can break up the grind for one thing with grinding for another. A change of pace does a lot for helping burnout, however I agree that it'd be nice to have more of the pity systems in the game (like with Voruna and Citrine's farms).

Archived