Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe DPS Calculator

andreyz5z

Hello! For people who haven't seen my post on reddit, I'll present my site which is designed to calculate the damage dealt by specific weapons on a specific enemy.

It does not use the standard formula for calculating dps, which is on wikipedia, but emulates a real series of shots or hits. It uses a lot of in-game mechanics such as set bonuses, unique weapon properties, mods like hunter munitions, force proc statuses, stance damage multipliers, etc.

The calculator may not be 100% correct, but it gives a better idea of your current weapon build.

Warframe Damage Calculator (warframe-damage.com)

In this thread, you can report any inaccuracies in the calculations.

forum2.jpg

...many changes before...

Zaw with components added for calculation.
Fix minor visual bugs. Added the possibility remove mods on touchpad phone devices.
Added the possibility to copy and save a link to a specific build in the address bar.
Kitguns with components added for calculation.
The Steel Path option added for enemy. Eximus added for enemy.
Unique enemy damage reduction added for 50% enemies.
Exalted weapon added.
Added Excalibur "Chromatic Blade" and Baruuk "Reactive Storm", fix little bugs.

Edited by andreyz5z
  • Like 1

Thanks for doing this.  It looks really good.

Is Hunter Munitions not working yet?  Or not working on weapons without natural slash? I tried it on Alternox and the  calc is only giving slash tick results on the altfire contact, which has natural slash.  Then I tried HM on Boltor Prime, which has zero natural slash:  no slash ticks.

Apologies if I'm missing something obvious.

Hunter Munitions works good. In your case, it just worked too rarely to see the result.

As example I make build for acceltra - without HM and with him. You can also try to increase the level of the enemy, the armor of which neutralizes almost all damage on the weapon without a slash, and it will be clearly visible whether the HM works or not.

photo_2023-02-22_17-14-28.jpg

photo_2023-02-22_17-15-03.jpg

Edited by andreyz5z
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, andreyz5z said:

Hunter Munitions works good. In your case, it just worked too rarely to see the result.

As example I make build for acceltra - without HM and with him. You can also try to increase the level of the enemy, the armor of which neutralizes almost all damage on the weapon without a slash, and it will be clearly visible whether the HM works or not.

photo_2023-02-22_17-14-28.jpg

photo_2023-02-22_17-15-03.jpg

Ok, thanks for your reply.  I see it's affecting overall dps now.  What it's not doing  is showing any bleed damage in the damage breakdown if it's purely from HM.  So in your Acceltra example, it's showing slash ticks on the explosion, which has innate slash.  But not on the direct hit, which has only innate impact.  DPS to armor from the rocket's contact damage goes up by ~8x when you slotted HM, so it's in there...it's just not showing how much of that is bleed

Same thing with Boltor and Alternox direct fire.  (I should have mentioned in my first post  that in both cases  I had Critical Delay and a crit riven slotted, so the actual chance of HM was pretty good.)

14 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Ok, thanks for your reply.  I see it's affecting overall dps now.  What it's not doing  is showing any bleed damage in the damage breakdown if it's purely from HM.  So in your Acceltra example, it's showing slash ticks on the explosion, which has innate slash.  But not on the direct hit, which has only innate impact.  DPS to armor from the rocket's contact damage goes up by ~8x when you slotted HM, so it's in there...it's just not showing how much of that is bleed

Same thing with Boltor and Alternox direct fire.  (I should have mentioned in my first post  that in both cases  I had Critical Delay and a crit riven slotted, so the actual chance of HM was pretty good.)

Boltor Prime with "Critical Delay" have only 36% critical chance. And Hunter Munitions have 30% chance from 36%... It's really a very small chance. But ok, I'll make a boltor build to show you.

vs. Trooper Grineer 1000 lvl

photo_2023-02-22_20-25-15.jpg

photo_2023-02-22_20-25-35.jpg

4k without HM, 45k with HM.

Yes, ticks of damage not added to the information, but believe me, a lot of things are not displayed there when calculating.

Edited by andreyz5z

36 minutes ago, andreyz5z said:

4k without HM, 45k with HM.

Sorry, I do understand it's factored in to the total dps.  I'll try to explain again. 

It would just be nice to always see the bleed amounts.  This happens when the weapon has innate slash, which is great.  It doesn't happen when the bleed comes purely from HM.  Same with Hemo / IB.

It's a minor, purely informational thing, but it would indicate to the user that these mods are working.  It's just odd to go from a 5% slash weapon without HM/Hemo/IB showing slash ticks to a 100% crit chance Boltor with HM showing none, even though it's factored into the total DPS in both cases.

Thank you very much for making this calc available.

Sorry, I do understand it's factored in to the total dps.  I'll try to explain again. 

It would just be nice to always see the bleed amounts.  This happens when the weapon has innate slash, which is great.  It doesn't happen when the bleed comes purely from HM.  Same with Hemo / IB.

It's a minor, purely informational thing, but it would indicate to the user that these mods are working.  It's just odd to go from a 5% slash weapon without HM/Hemo/IB showing slash ticks to a 100% crit chance Boltor with HM showing none, even though it's factored into the total DPS in both cases.

Thank you very much for making this calc available.

I understand that it would be clearer, but you only mention HM, while there are status force procs from weapons (as an example, the epitaph adds a cold proc, while it's not even displayed), from stance, various multipliers that are not displayed in the interface. If I add a noncrit incarnon, you won't see it fire either. In any case, I will be glad if someone finds calculator useful. Maybe someday I will display more numbers in the interface, but to be honest, I wanted to hide even these.

Edited by andreyz5z

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2024-01-13 at 7:44 PM, Kerenti said:

Hey, the calculator looks good, but could you add Kullervos Wrathful Advance for meele calculations and one more archon shard slot, since you can use 5?

Hello! Why do you want to use 6 when there are only 5 shards? I would prefer not to add too many different skills for warframes in order not to overload the interface.