Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faster Mod Transmutations

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

To get straight to the point, I’m tired of how long it takes to transmute 4 mods at a time when you have lots of mods. And I’m definitely not the only person who feels that way. Farming mods in complex missions can be a real pain and sometimes people will like to just relax and transmute some mods instead, and if they get lucky, they get lucky. 

The simplest solution is to just add the function or option to click on “Transmute Mods” which will allow you to click on your mods and it will select 4 at a time until you reach the maximum you have. If click on a mod it will pull up the option to increase the amount to its maximum available.

For example if you have 40 of the same unwanted mods and you’re in the transmute option, you’ll be able to click on the mod and it will pull up the option to to transmute up to the maximum of 10. Kind of like when you can choose to purchase 1-6 relic packs from a syndicate. Or sell 1-X up to the maximum amount of that mod. 

If you have 41 of the same unwanted mod, then when you click on it and press (insert button to skip to maxed amount available) it will only go up to 10 with one mod left over. 

That would be the ultimate short cut for mod transmutation. If I have like 803 of the same unwanted mod, then I could take the short cut and transmute all 800 into 200 new mods with 3 left over in an instant. 

Would greatly appreciate if this added function was to become reality. And I know for a fact a lot of other people would too. Don’t know a single person who wouldn’t want this short cut. There’s no flaws or cons to this idea. 

Archived