The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some Warframe (Frames) tips you wish you knew sooner?

Zahnrad

12 hours ago, nPhlames said:

i thought this was patched

Sounds really unnecessary to patch a clever use of game mechanics like that. Quiver is already nerfed as a subsume,

But yeah you can do the same sort of thing with Nezha's Halo augment. For the longest time I assumed Nezha wasn't allowed to do it, but it's just tedious instead.

30 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Sounds really unnecessary to patch a clever use of game mechanics like that. Quiver is already nerfed as a subsume,

My guess is it may not even have been intentional, but just a side effect.  Sentinels aren't supposed to block our own projectiles.  Currently the fix is unfixed, at least sometimes.  In this particular case, it's working to our advantage, but mostly it doesn't.

32 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

But yeah you can do the same sort of thing with Nezha's Halo augment. For the longest time I assumed Nezha wasn't allowed to do it, but it's just tedious instead.

Two easiest ways to Safeguard sentinels for me:  (Assuming you're talking about sentinels, since the other companions are simple.)

Crouching and aiming up usually works just fine, but sometimes can be finicky.  I'm not sure why--perhaps terrain. Then there's bullet jump and look behind  at the sentinel.

Safeguard seems a lot more forgiving than Quiver arrows, although maybe that's partly just practice.

Archived