Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ambassador potential augment.

Khold90

I would like an augment that gets rid of the AoE on the sniper shot and in return either greatly reduces the charge time or gets rid of it.

I'm having a lot of fun with the weapon treating it as a "stealth mission" type gun and the idea of switching between machine gun and sniper rifle is right up my alley but the charge mechanic ruins the sniper side and the AoE isn't all that great for stealth.

In my perfect ideal world it would also combine the effect of the hush mod but that is just asking too much.

if i was gonna get an Augment i'd want a knockoff copy of Zenith, hehe. let the Alt-Fire pierce through Terrain (but instead of infinite, like 3-5 Meters or something).
with the Explosion happening at the endpoint, for a nice APHE feel.

the Assault Rifle/DMR hybrid, we have like, what, half a dozen or more of those in the game already, btw.

46 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Assault Rifle/DMR hybrid

DMR? Designated marksman rifle. Took me a while to find.

I'm more after the auto rifle/powerful sniper hybrid. The auto is good to use and the sniper shot hits like a truck, but the charge time and AoE (especially AoE that does not benefit from headshots on a weapon that relies on headshots).

There is no other gun in the game quite like it. Closest are auto rifles with only AoE.

Archived