Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I have an actual screenshot of how I started to play Warframe in 2013, Volt was my very first frame. I was playing since Closed Beta, and I still keep my Lato Vandal award. Also I am Founder.

Dr8xlooCDzMV5r?d=1

I played Warframe a bit back when it started in beta.
I remember choosing Loki as my starting frame. Later some friends got me to return to the game by Equinox's release, but I'd lost my old account from beta.
Rocking Frost as my main frame while we farmed the old void, I was looking into what would be a good solo frame for when they're not playing. I could've been psychic, 'cause when Mesa was done building, that was the day they just naturally stopped playing.
My main setup of Mesa, Sybaris, Vaykor Marelok and Dakra Prime carried me well into late game and got my account to a solid point. I've since retired the loadout but have a certain gratitude towards it still.
This image nicely shows my still favorite weapon; the Dakra Prime, which I colored in a balance of all reds so it looks like the scissor blade from Kill La Kill.
Love this weapon to bits and it's actually become viable now. I still routinely bring it with me on missions.
Happy 10 year anniversary!
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Archived