Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

My favorite moment was joining the clan. Although he is not numerous, but all the players are very close to me. For me, my clan is my family, with them I can share both grief and joy. I'm glad I found such wonderful friends, thanks warframe!

mOlresmgP0eV1C5T7o7_U-AdiH8e-5P96VTRCw2d

Назову данную картину как воссоздание боли от случайных падений за текстуры на протяжении долгих лет скитания в данной игре. 

20230404023116-1.jpg

Warframe exists for 10 years. It is part of my life for almost 8 years. I am deeply grateful to developers of this game. After first 2 months of playing Warframe I found my wife. We married in 2020. It would be impossible without Warframe because of 4500km between us when we found each other online.

Warframe0061.jpg

Thanks to Warframe, I was able to touch beautiful things. My most meaningful moment was...the appearance of Prime Ivara, she was able to reflect all my favorite atmosphere of the game, she was for me the first and remains the one who helped give the best clock in the world!image.png

My favorite WARFRAME moment was Tennnocon2018! The Fortuna Reveal at the time was at 7am in Japan at the time, and despite being on my way to school, I could not contain my excitement! (I couldn't get my head around class that day.)
I recreated Mag's outfit that showed up in the gameplay of the presentation.gvw6fLI.jpg

Archived