Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I'm a somewhat new player as I've started playing Warframe since last year, there has been a lot of great moments but I have to say, Voruna and the void angels are those who inspire me the most.

But the choice was very tough as there are so many amazing designs and moments in the game  <3

Fs0P2pHXoAYV43B?format=jpg&name=4096x409

dZGJ4oe.jpeg

It's Rhino looking down at the nasty grineers and waiting to get them by surprise.

I love rhino since he is massive and looks indestructible. I love his ferrite Armor that makes him a rock giant. I always love to see him with a cape and as a dark figure hunting grineers.

I got this shot using my phone. The location is in ceres, where i angled the warframe in such way where it looked so majestic and kinda like Batman vibes. I really love this game and hope you like my pictures too. Much love. ❤️

Definitely was The Second Dream my Fav Moment and Quest in Warframe. I was extremely happy creating my small Operator i still love til this day. This Quest has a special Place in my Heart for creating one of my Fav Custom Character in any Video Game. And absolutely loved Lotus there being like a actual Mom to the Tenno. I just love it 💙

Thanks DE for creating such a amazing Game and one of my Favourite Quests with my absolute Favourite Character in the Game! 💙

10th_Aniversary_-_The_Second_Dream.png

(Also uploaded the drawing on Twitter)

Archived