Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

For me Warframe is the place that i feel comfortable to stay .For 2 years since i have start play warframe i have made many friends from this game they make me feel like this community is a family i got a lot of tips how to build play style and even how to customize dojo from this community. the very proud moment of my life is also from warframe when i completed my challenge 999m exp on my excalibur and excalibur umbra it took 1 year to complete the challenge .for me warframe is like a brother that grew up with me right now i am just a young teenage that is still in a high school and has alot of problems in my life and warframe is like a brother who just told me that i can relax from the many problems and enjoy playing warframe with my friend.

Fs4OXzIaEAIXW4a?format=jpg&name=large

Hello Tenno's!🥳
Today is a very special day, congratulations first of all to everyone who managed to create this beautiful video game.

My illustration for the contest is based on The Plains of Eidolon along with its adventure Revenant, where everything starts with the mask of a stranger or apparently an old acquaintance. Without a doubt, this moment marked me a lot and I totally fell in love with the video game.
This opened its horizons to open worlds that undoubtedly gave us hours and hours of entertainment.
Thank you! 💘 by Google translate. 🤣

Eidolon-revenant.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qcIbZkBtxOSFfnV0GMzvBpZzccRNENG8/view?usp=share_link

In 10 years I have had many awesome moments, but my favorite one was the introduction of Kubrows back in 2014...I think.

He's name is Gauss and we still play some missions from time to time.

Here is a quick draw of him.

dftj5zx-cf699f2c-c41f-44cd-8c67-4a6a23ee

Archived