The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

HELLO,ASH AND GOAT@

Ash is the earliest warframe before the game was released, and also my favorite character (The Assassin style just perfectly matches this game). But unfortunately, it looks like only a few players I saw would like to use Ash since a lot of powerful warframe were released such as Wukong, Titania, and Gauss for rushing missions. Saryn and Mirage for defense missions etc… It has low efficiency when Ash compares with other warframe. In my opinion, I still enjoy using Ash for extremely hard missions, and more importantly, this is the 10 years birthday of Ash.🎂

So, I would take this opportunity to let more players realize that Ash is still alive🙋‍♂️

https://imgur.com/gallery/3BPUGGse9ncm7y.jpeg

Oh well. 10 years have passed. Time goes by so fast, huh.

I initially tried Warframe because Steam released those trading cards. Warframe being one of the first games to get those, I wanted to get those warframe trading cards and then uninstall again - as easy as that. Little did I know, you don't get those card drops unless you buy warframe stuff via Steam. So... I ended up not getting any cards. What I did get, was a new favorite game tho!

My oldest screenshots  date back to the 31th July 2013. But what really got me hooked was this event:

The Gradivus Dilemma

I took this opportunity to dedicate my entry to this event:

YX9AiFN.jpg

I start playing warframe after call of Tempestarii and first thing which I loved instantly was music (warframe launcher was downloading files in background and then....). after that cleared half of the star chart with Mag (Best starter frame) with almost no mod upgrades. There are many memories especially with my all red mag fashion frame (sus).

This captura is centered around my other fav frame Ash with my voidrig (which is inspired by bumblebee), in Plains of Eidolon (when it's truly alive) with X in background made out of bones of old Sentients.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gqAE2wrREm5mHQNgpezR6a3HRDcOORJP/view?usp=sharing

Archived