The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I've been thinking about my most memorable moments in Warframe and it was so hard to choose only one. 

So I've decided to make a little tribute to my Excal Umbra, who I have made the majority of the best memorries with, either it being my first ever solo Ropalolyst fight, my first archon hunt, chilling in the plains with my shawzin or completing New war... This took me longer than I anticipated (around 12 hours over 3 days) but there is zero regret and I hope I made it in time 

Hope you guys like it and I wish Warframe decades of new happy memorries

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kS6wb2gyWcjaaN9RPlgID6Ck96VN6KsR/view?usp=sharing   https://ctrlv.cz/tTGC (in case drive doesn't work)qV71.png

I can only hope I'm doing this right lol
A friend of mine went AFK in a Captura with me, and decided to have some fun with it. I ended up getting lots of decent screenshots, but this was the best of the ones I had of the two of us.
Playing with my best friend has been the best time I had playing this game.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1444Q6KLWPVVJbEkvIIKyMcj7dRRtUcGI/view?usp=sharing

So, I'm here, two years later. I think I've done everything in the game, I've achieved what I could, I have a fully decorated and expanded dojo (including corridors).
I got into the game thanks to a friend, and I'm very grateful to him - the game helped me get my life together a bit.
And now I'm sitting at the trade, giving away things to low MR players - plat, mods, slots, and other items from sets that they want to buy.
I earn to buy things for others. And I'm very happy.
20230405043532_1.jpg

On 2023-03-14 at 10:12 AM, [DE]Ronnie said:

image.png

Recreate Your Favourite Warframe Moment

Show us where you awakened, Tenno, and where you are now in the Origin System. We want to see you recreate your favourite Warframe moment. You can illustrate your favourite Warframe or weapon. You can snap a Captura of your favourite ability or character. You can even recreate your favourite mission in your Dojo. Share your moment in whatever way inspires you! Bonus points if you can incorporate "10" or "X" imagery ("X"= the roman numeral for 10).

How to enter: Submit image of your favourite moment in this thread for judging!

Prizes:

• A 10 year anniversary emblem for all participants
  • Top 10 will receive an emblem, sigil, glyph, and 750 platinum
  • The winner will receive the emblem, sigil, glyph, 1000 platinum and Prime Access Bundle of their choice (excluding Founder’s pack items!) 

Need an example?

10 year turned.jpg

Rules:

• One submission per player
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Do not reserve spots in the official contest thread
  • Submissions must be images from in game or illustrations, no videos please!
  • Submissions will be counted from this official contest thread only
  • Winners will be chosen based on creativity and quality of the image. The contest starts now (March 22nd) and runs until April 5th at 12 p.m. EST!

Good luck, Tenno!

I could never forget my first encounter with the Stalker.

"I am your reckoning!"

Yep that's supposed to be an "X" on the middle of the image. I tried other shapes but if it's not the more obvious, it's the best looking one.

Fichier_3.png

Archived