Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

This was the first screenshot that took with my bro who hooked me up with this game. After the first Excaliber Dex skin was given, me and my bro equipped it and took our first ss. What a time it was. I still miss those days. Time flies so quick. In the ss blue one is me and the red one is my bro.
Thank you Warframe 💌Warframe0001.jpg

Many years ago when the game was once new, I started in update 8 and became a Grand Master Founder of the game. I have seen this game evolve so much over the many years, from "Zorencoptering" to bullet jumping and everything in between. I started playing Warframe on an Intel dual-core laptop that would overheat and crash on Warframe, but I would play it whenever I had the chance. I saved money to build a Gaming PC, so I could play Warframe better.

So here is a memory I wish to share. The "back in my days" when Dragon Vaults were introduced in update 10.3. A group picture of our first Dragon vault opening. God, I feel old.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Happy 10th Anniversary Warframe!!!

Upon my awaking in 2013, I was instantly drawn to Volt. I cleared maps of any loot I could find and used my trusty Boltor. I created a small Clan with a friend and spent hours in our Dojo. When the Kubrow were announced I was beyond excited, and my first one hatched remains to this day as my trusty companion. My friend and I spent hours creating our Kubrow clan emblem, and we made a mirrored version for the Alliance emblem. I spent sooo many hours "Fashion Framing", and raising my pack of 10 Kubrow. It was really fun.

There are way too many fun and memorable moments for me to choose from. So I chose the greatest cinematic in the world, Warframe Opening Cinematic with Volt and a Kubrow. "This is not the greatest cinematic in the world, no. This is just a tribute (in Captura)!" That is my original Volt Starter Warframe from when I started playing 10 years ago, with my very first Kubrow (Who managed to survive the great Kubrow purge of 2014). Along with my favorite weapons, Boltor & Akbolto. (There is also an "X" in there as well 😮.)SKAfjbJ.jpg

Archived