Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

3 hours ago, Annewood said:

My most precious memories of Warframe is not even just one specific moment, but a period of time: when there were Raids (Trials: LOR, LOR NM and JV) in game 💗
Mostly because it brought people together, united them into a great raid community. Like in what good mission in Warframe now 8 gamers can play together in same squad on same side not like in PvP?.. I’ve met many of my friends - awesome people at this time 💕 We completed a huge ton of Trials as for daily reward, as even just for fun, because we enjoyed by this gameplay and were not afraid of any bugs. And of course my wave to all speedrunners, who still miss this great part of game! 👋😃

Unfortunately, Trials removed from the game 5 years ago... At least we can bring back pleasant memories by looking on some captures. I took this screenshot on November 4, 2017, while we made “Law of Retribution”. One of my friends very likes to using fireworks during random time of any mission and be the instigator of fun 🎆 So this is one of those moments. He started setting off fireworks around the toxin injector, while I was preparing the bomb to destroy exactly this injector, and everyone else got this cheerful mood from him and started to run inside the future place of the explosion. Good, that it happened in the end of 1st stage of Raid 😄 Funny sweet memory... 😊

DFCxXUp.jpg

I hope fireworks brought some festive mood for the 10th Anniversary ☺️

Happy Birthday, Warframe! 🎂

Good old days was fun til it lasted now its boring game all you have to do is farm and thats it no challenge in game... Happy birthday Warframe!!!

That time in my first year of Warframe when I got the 2nd place prize in a fashion contest in my clan and got the 2nd best obstacle course time dressed like this. I still have that fashion and it's the oldest look I have in my arsenal.image.pngbuff hydroid

It was this video preview that made me popular. This video got 288k views, which is still the most viewed video even though it's been 3 years. Thanks to Warframe for giving me the motivation to develop and I am sincerely glad that I am a part of this wonderful game!
FBom25g.png

Archived