Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I started Warframe when it first dropped on Xbox (September 2014). I have been present during many changes, one which I will always remember is the Solar Rails and the wars in which I fought. I found this screenshot I did when we was constructing our 100th Rail in my Dojo and it seems only fitting that I submit this as my 10 year submission, as now we are fighting together rather than against. Here is to another 10 Years of Warframe! 

Greetings Tenno,

For me, this was a moment in time that felt crucial. Prior to Summer of 2022, I was on a six year hiatus from this game; so naturally I have missed a lot of gameplay. I spent the last 8 months getting from MR22 to LR1, as well as maxing out all factions and syndicates at least once. I played every quest, though I really enjoyed The New War. This is a screenshot I took from that quest, right before the Archwing deployed to battle the Sentients. I have titled it "Falling Into Eternity." Excal Umbra wearing the Zato skin, seemingly falling into the endless void of space that cascades around him. It invokes a solemn sense of peace; as you feel accepting of your finality, knowing you have done everything you could beforehand.

FallingIntoEternity

Archived