Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I'm terrible at captura, but I've always loved running around as Equinox with both of her forms so I tried to capture them here! 😊

(This was a pain to set up because the Duality clone kept chasing after the beach balls in the Dog Days captura scene for some reason?!? 😭😭😭)

equinox2.jpg

Picture me, a wee little baby volt with my mk1 gear and general clumsiness, doing one of the anniversary missions a year ago, a ten-minute survival. Melee-only, I think it was. I ran into the room another two of my squadmates were in, and behold: my first encounter with a good old Vauban Blender. I had no idea what was going on, just that it was bright and ridiculous and full of ragdolls. The four of us hung out for the rest of the mission, chatting.

It's the moment I credit as when I realised that this ridiculous game is exactly right for me.

(It was also the final nudge I needed to heed my sibling's word and get Vauban, making him the first frame I ever built. A year later, now rolling with his prime, I still adore him, and bring delight and mild concern into the hearts of many random ESO players.)

This is the artistic recreation, if you will, of that pivotal blender moment.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Когда впервые прилетела на Фортуну, мгновенно влюбилась в этот открытый мир, до безумия красивое место! И конечно же никуда без любимой Воруны😍

https://vk.com/id142557160?z=photo142557160_457240367%2Fwall142557160_3000hyErN1ad3fg.jpg?size=1920x1080&quality=96&sign=2870fbde4a130d2cc5ab6a0b038fda02&type=album

By far one of my favorite moments of Warframe over the past 10 years has been the addition of Nightwave to replace the old alert system. I remember the hype around the wolf when he first started appearing in missions. As such, I recreated the Wolf of Saturn Six to the best of my ability in captura (I think Hildryn would be a great substitute). Happy 10 year anniversary to all tenno, here's to another 10 more!IMG_8724.jpg

Archived