Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

The very moment when the quest "New War" finally passed and the Lotus was saved. It was an important moment for me in this game, I think for Lotus too. It all started with her...She awakened Tenno, so I will follow her until the end of time and always protect her. 

I also want to congratulate everyone on such a round date. This is a very big success. Over such a period of time, the game has changed a lot. With each new update, the integral plot of the game becomes clear. A lot of effort is put into this, and I really appreciate it. Keep pleasing us, and someday we will be able to find out the whole plot of the game. Happy 10 Year Anniversary©

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

I will never forget the moment Plains of Eidolon opened, and every Tenno that was online all loaded into it at the same time. Graceful camera pans down to the landing pad just outside of Cetus... and a string of airborne Tenno of all shapes and sizes and colors and types, in their walking animation, bumper to bumper, equally gracefully lowering to the ground, following the path my landing craft was taking, as Cetus #1 opened for the first time. Warframe, you beautiful, growing, evolving creation you. If you ever come out of open beta it just won't be the same. 😉

Bounding out the door into the wide open world, emerging blinking into the sun, and... wow, there's a lot of space out here. Now what?

aTMJ2xj.jpg

https://imgur.com/a/QA92eR7

This is a screenshot of my profile, showing all of the time i have spent playing this game, i have built up clans, i have leveled, traded, farmed, fashioned, railjacked and so much more in this game and i can say without a shadow of a doubt, it's my favorite game to play and always will be. whenever i look at my profile, this screenshot is something that i always take a second to enjoy because I did that, and i did it cuz i love this game. this screenshot is to show what most in the community strive for: completion, time well invested in a game they enjoy, and proof they enjoyed it to the fullest. thank you for 10 years DE, here is to 10 more. 

Ghostly Wisp

Boxing Day 2020, I was messing around with one of my favourite frames in captura. You can see Wisp in the background with her Wil-O-Wisp stealing the show in the foreground.

She's my 3rd most used frame (9.3%). Just behind Ivara (17.6%) and Ivara Prime (14.2%). What can I say? I like being invisible. Apparently for 857 hours (41.1%) of my 2,085 hour total. Here's to 2,000 more!

M4hPcJ5.jpeg

I couldn't post without also sharing my captures of Ivara that didn't make the cut for submission. I really think the one where she's dive-bombing off the waterfall make her look like a chameleon.

How do you pick from 10 years of memories, its an impossible choice, From the Beta way back when to now we have had highs and lows, seen and met many fantastic people some who have become close friends, having been blessed with several different Dojo's over the years that often had Captura competitions or Fashion Shows, ive got hundreds of very fancy screenshots I could share, spruce up and make nice, but instead ill focus on using a Captura used in a previous contest raising awareness for cancer, the Moframe Contest, why not raise awareness where you can screw the winning this is winning of another kind!

This one is close to my heart as it gave me many laughing moments, roleplaying how these two character would get along in my own head, I also received some messages from some very perturbed people that I would dare use this specific Warframe for such a thing which made it even funnier. 

To Conclude, LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER 10 YEARS HOPE WERE ALL ALIVE TO ENJOY IT, may we all be so blessed, much love. 

40C8GgZ.jpg

Archived