Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Nidus being my favourite warframe and the one I struggled most to get, me and my friend going on a “nidus farm” for hours every weekend for  me to get the king of infestation. And I hope I managed to capture the whole idea of king with this photo. I honestly loved the infestation since they first appeared in the game when I was a kid playing, and once I got my hands on Nidus I coudnt put this warframe back in the arsenal for long.

WARFRAME_CONTEST_PIC.jpg

my favourite warframe

m.qpic.cn/psc?/V13h8UUt1I7Xl9/ruAMsa53pVQWN7FLK88i5pBxxAh*j9N6JaXV0tDXgMZCQdpl0SOXAtGyv0AAFANHkWab1WOFK4KEnwznd*XOK3elgEGCKRsX.tAjPjAiH2I!/b&bo=2gNVAgAAAAABB64!&rf=viewer_4

2023/3/15 AM1点12分 , [DE]Ronnie 说:

image.png

Recreate Your Favourite Warframe Moment

Show us where you awakened, Tenno, and where you are now in the Origin System. We want to see you recreate your favourite Warframe moment. You can illustrate your favourite Warframe or weapon. You can snap a Captura of your favourite ability or character. You can even recreate your favourite mission in your Dojo. Share your moment in whatever way inspires you! Bonus points if you can incorporate "10" or "X" imagery ("X"= the roman numeral for 10).

How to enter: Submit image of your favourite moment in this thread for judging!

Prizes:

• A 10 year anniversary emblem for all participants
  • Top 10 will receive an emblem, sigil, glyph, and 750 platinum
  • The winner will receive the emblem, sigil, glyph, 1000 platinum and Prime Access Bundle of their choice (excluding Founder’s pack items!) 

Need an example?

10 year turned.jpg

Rules:

• One submission per player
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Do not reserve spots in the official contest thread
  • Submissions must be images from in game or illustrations, no videos please!
  • Submissions will be counted from this official contest thread only
  • Winners will be chosen based on creativity and quality of the image. The contest starts now (March 22nd) and runs until April 5th at 12 p.m. EST!

Good luck, Tenno!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DGNXn3o68JI-DdlfBLJ_aWb4EPiP0rzV/view?usp=share_link

Archived