Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Warning to players before The Sacrifice quest: big spoilers.

The Sacrifice was and will be one of the best experiences I ever had in my gaming lifetime. The concept of mad from grief and pain father who lost his child and another, hurt child who lost it's mother, placed in eldritch power based space opera is nothing I could ever imagine by myself, and yet it works so wonderfully. Thank you DE for 10 years (30 if we'll count your other games besides Warframe) of entertaining players and I wish you at least thrice as much with fresh ideas for expanding this beautiful lore (also I hope Umbra's adventures as it's own character didn't come to an end and we'll see him more in the future)

On the picture I used smoking body efemera to at least partially recreate this light that surrounded Umbra during his iconic scream in the intro of the quest. Also for the pose I used wolf howl emotev25voRLELwy8.jpg?o=1

one of my favorite moment is after all the hey kiddo before  vanish, for one time i get my frame , my operator and him on one single screen.

ps: my second favorite thing was few month after retake warframe from a break of several month was octavia antem who gave me one of my favorite frame.Warframe0374.jpg

Archived