Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

It's my first post so i'm kinda nervous... Doesn't help that english is not my native language, sooooooo i apologise for any possible mistake ^^'

Choosing what to post was very difficult, considering all the stuff i liked during the years, especially Ivara, the open worlds, Railjack, "ThatPlacePostNew-War"... But in the end i chose to try and recreate one of the many, MANY kills my good old Excalibur did back when there still was stamina, or a bit later when blocking with melee did NOT prevent any frontal damage, reducing it instead... Back when Exalted Blade and Radial Blind were my lifesaver in both offensive AND defensive ways, not only because i was still learning a lot of stuff, the enemies were also stronger and the revives limited per day and frames... I wouldn't be here today without my trusty Excalibur, so it only makes sense for me to post him while fighting in a Void Tower... But with his current style, because i really love that skin lol

I will always love Warframe. Happy 10 Year Anniversary <3

(P.S. why do we have a single Captura scene in the Void? Am i missing something here? Would be cool to have some more :D )faZn35v.jpg

My first sort of fashion frame/loadout thing I remember doing. I spent my starting plat on a syandana, and that kind of messed me up in the beginning and I started playing the game during the 2016 anniversary. recreation. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Archived