Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's been over 3 years. Let us use the Universal Medallion for this or get us a better solution.

Binket_

While I would like to see propper conclave rework, I have to say "Bruh". I farmed everything I needed with relative ease, and even enjoyed having fresh meat at the conclave. No frankly insane imbalance in this mode left.
In addition, Conclave is fair to players: the rank of your weapon and warframe do not affect your effectiveness, mods and farming don't give you anywhere near the advantage that players get in PvE. All a player has to do is study Conclave and become a better player. If you're not ok with that, you can always skip this island of content like some Conclave members skip pretty much the rest of the game.

I don't understand why some players are asking for better rewards for Conclave. So that there will be more requests to remove this mode? If you don't like it, and you don't find any advantages for PvE content in the rewards list, why try to climb the last hill of competitive content in the game?
Skins? Why not let players trade them? 

• Like 3