Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Evolution Engine Now Crashing, Since Update 11

mechanikilla

Take heed of the warning ' This is an experimental feature and may be unstable on other devices ' .
To conclude the topic. This is mostly caused by the Multi-Threaded Rending option available since the last update.
Disable it if you experience crashes~

Or they could just add a 'Rejoin' feature.

Edited by ShotlockingKey

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting constant crashes when im on orodin derelict assassination.i can never finish it.tryed lowering the graphic disabling the multi threaded rendering its the same.redownloaded the game reinstalled my windows with no luck.i really love the game but it started to anger me :)

Edited by Kaktusz1988

yep.dont have any problems when playing void missions or any other missions just when im trying to play ODA.just submitted a ticket to support with my ee.log

always getting that the evolution engine has crashed,

amd phenom II x4 b25

3 gb ram

nvidia gts 250

currenty playing on windows 8 32 bit

Edited by Kaktusz1988

It's getting me very frustrated when my client crashed almost every game i played.That timing was always when i was in last wave of T3 Defense or starting of the mission and lost all the mods and EXP.It cost me a lot of time to coz i can't even play a single game properly.Hope DE fixed it soon.

Edited by dawsonchuah

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been experiencing these crashes too... I seriously have no idea what is causing them, or when it will happen, it seems to crash mid game for me...

The worst time when it crashed for me is when I was 10 mins in a survival round and a stalker even appeared for me, but luckily I partied up with a friend who was much stronger and higher levelled then me, so he killed the stalker. it was all good until I picked up the dropped stalker mod and the game crashed. I didn't even see what the mod was... the fact that it was my 1st encounter with him, it really is killing me to find out what he dropped considering that im a low rank with little or no decent mods... just why did it have to crash....

took me a few months to notice this but I have now narrowed down why my warframe crashes...

Im not sure about others but for me it will have a very high chance of crashing when I do boss missions (especially on tyl regor, i cant get past that level just because I cant even reach him due to the game crashing, fyi im still stuck on that level!!!!!!!)

whenever I have a special encounter ie "stalker", "grustrak 3" "harvester" (including encounters where other players are being targeted) 

whenever I go fight in the void (though I rarely do void missions, so that may be a 1 off)

and very rarely it crashes for no apparent reason

For the past few months I have not been able to fight the bosses and proceed through the solar map system, or fight any random encounters just because it keeps crashing. however it seems to be ok if I don't fight bosses or have encounters.

Edited by Darkcloudstormrider

I am randomly crashing losing shading shadows specific colors sometimes. I'm using the same laptop, I've turned down some of the settings and nothing I've lost time mods and credits its making it almost pointless to play the game

I have the same problem, game just keeps crashing at random. And after updating my drivers it got even worse. Multi-threading is off and all my settings are set to low when I played on max during Valkyr and Oberon updates, same machine, same OS, but since Zephyr i just can't play this game. If I'm lucky I get to finish 1 of 20 missions. It's so friggin' frustrating, especially if I pick up tons of mods, and have this 'surprise' by the very end of middion.

Edited by bladystefan

My friend has been crashing every time he runs a mission, whether its on solo, private or online... He has tried to disable and re-enable different things multiple times with no effect. He has uninstalled and re-installed, no change. Multi-threaded rendering being disabled seems to have no effect... After checking PC requirements, his PC is up to scratch easily. Someone please find a fix!

Hey guys! I finaly got the fix for that! just go to warframe shortcut -> right click and open properties->compatibility and set Windows XP (Service Pack 3) and the game should work fine.

After I did that,i had not any crash in 3 days!!! You can use that with Windows Xp/7/Vista :) Leave a comment if it works :)

Sorry, but, anyone has fix it the game?? Since update 11, my game crash, and with the hotfix, even more often. Literally, I have to do mi first mission very fast, just for finish at least one mission, and is frustrating, because I have lost tons of mods, formas, planes because the game crash when I go to the extraction point. Sorry for my bad english if its the case