Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angel Fight suggestion.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

im a bit late with my feedback and I dont know if it was ever brought up around release but.....

When you take down an angel and go to do the interior battle....you leave your frame and pets behind and do the fight as your operator... my issue is sometimes I finish the interior fight only to come back to a dead pet and or all of my energy drained (I had drain abilities going).   

I think when you are in the interior portion of the fight everything of yours on the outside should get frozen/invuln/ or even have draining abilities shut off instead of left to drain you dry.  

This rarely happens to me but its annoying and only discourages you from jumping into the interior to help/kill.   

i could agree with atleast making Companions invulnerable.

running Abilities might be a harder case to argue.
unless you are just asking for the Abilities to like, be paused, so that they don't do anything but are also not off? and so you could justify to disable the Energy cost since the Ability isn't doing anything then.

2 hours ago, yzsv2018 said:

Like Granum Void, I suggest you to begin the Void Angel fight without any other enemies outside. Otherwise, use Madurai Focus to make the interior battle faster.

Most of the time im just helping people or doing it for NW so im not using meta gear.   Not even the right amp sometimes lol.    Im naramon school 99% of the time in warframe.   

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

i could agree with atleast making Companions invulnerable.

running Abilities might be a harder case to argue.
unless you are just asking for the Abilities to like, be paused, so that they don't do anything but are also not off? and so you could justify to disable the Energy cost since the Ability isn't doing anything then.

Yeah that would totally be fine.  We dont need frame abilities doing anything while we are in the fight.    Its like titania.. im pixie mode,  i hop out and strip the angels armor, then hop back,  nuke it with pistols, fly into orb... come back out to all my energy gone lol.   

Very rarely when farming pinions i'll get a thrax on me, but this is usually when I didn't clean up nearby enemies first. Plus, each phase is only a few seconds so it's not like they can do much damage. Just lightly tap your laetum and they'll be evaporated.

Archived