Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marked for Death - Zanuka not spawning

jeopardy2808

Question

Hello my fellow Tenno,

since two weeks i am trying to get the Zanuka to spawn and i did like 30 Corpus missions in this time.

But somehow Zanuka does not want to spawn and i have no beacon to summon it.

I did everything this Wiki said about it: Death Mark | WARFRAME Wiki | Fandom

But this spawn rate seems to be ultra low.....has anyone of you experience here according to a death mark?

Ty in advance!

9 answers to this question

To @jeopardy2808,

To have the mark, you must kill corpus boss (stalker) or do 5 invasions mission siding with Grineer (zanuka).

To trigger its spawn you must be weak IE

1. Having less weapons (no primary or secondary, no pet / still you can kill it with melee an archgun)
  2. Having Rank 0 weapons or rank 0 warframe after using a Forma or just having less mods equipped.
  3. Doing Invasions missions with other marked players also raise the chance to spawn

Details : https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Mark

vor 59 Minuten schrieb (PSN)iuvenilis:

If you don't have a death mark, it won't summon at all.

You'll need to do invasions against Corpus in order to get a death mark. 

sorry i did a mistake - i meant "Beacon" - i am marked for death

vor 25 Minuten schrieb RLanzinger:

To @jeopardy2808,

To have the mark, you must kill corpus boss (stalker) or do 5 invasions mission siding with Grineer (zanuka).

To trigger its spawn you must be weak IE

1. Having less weapons (no primary or secondary, no pet / still you can kill it with melee an archgun)
  2. Having Rank 0 weapons or rank 0 warframe after using a Forma or just having less mods equipped.
  3. Doing Invasions missions with other marked players also raise the chance to spawn

Details : https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Mark

i did a mistake before - i have a mark - when i look into my profile it says "marked for death by" and then there is "Zanuka".

But i did not know there is a special thing to do to spawn it. So i just appear "weak" and it will spawn?

1 hour ago, jeopardy2808 said:

But there is one thing i don't understand: I have the mark....

can i go to any corpus mission on the starmap (excluded mentioned missions https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Death_Mark) or do i still have to do
the invasion-missions to spawn it?

There's a slightly higher chance to spawn for invasion missions.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Zanuka_Hunter

"The Zanuka Hunter has a 1.5% chance of spawning for marked players on Corpus missions within the first four minutes. Each additional marked player in the squad increases the chances by 0.5%. Upon spawning, one marked player will have their mark removed, much like the Grustrag Three. Running additional invasion missions for the Grineer is also a good way to find the Zanuka Hunter as the chance is doubled after getting the mail for that invasion."

10 hours ago, RLanzinger said:

It's the old farm method : Do invasions, redo it with lowered equipment (hunters are program to attack you when it is the worst IE like testing a new rank 0 warframe)

Unfortunately, using lower ranked gear has absolutely no effect. It's just a long running jokes, so don't worry about that.

I think DE is trolling a bit with the "spawn rates" here 🙃

Because i did like a hundred corpus missions now i thought "meh if this spawn rate is so bad i can get the other deathmarks as well"...

So i got "Grustag Three" and "Stalker" as well....

Funny thing: I did Stalker 3 Missions ago and then BOOM, look who is back in town: Stalker appears on my 4th mission.....
1,5 % ??? 🤪

1 hour ago, jeopardy2808 said:

Funny thing: I did Stalker 3 Missions ago and then BOOM, look who is back in town: Stalker appears on my 4th mission.....
1,5 % ??? 

That's just how RNG works. It's random. Doesn't matter if it's been one mission, or one thousand missions since you got the death mark, the chance is exactly the same.

Archived