Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 28

Focus on a "grouping over time" mechanism (Vauban, Mag etc.), mod for range, max Energy capacity, use Preparation. You need a ranged "high damage" weapon for popping Overshield from Eximuses (so your "grouping" mechanism sucks them in), personally I like Tigris Prime, but for this mission Cedo is nice option overall (modded for an effective alt-fire "disc status" for enemies in general and normal-fire anti-Eximus' Overshield).

There are many ways of handling a grouped "ball of enemies" efficiently (even with melee). There are also a lot of "collecting/grouping" mechanisms, but Vauban & Mag can have more than one (Vortex/Magnetize field) in action and it is easier to affect range, duration and energy balance with abilities. You might also use efficiency in order to lower the cost and be able to apply the number of "groupings" you need. You don't really need to "tank" your warframe, if you start dying you are doing something wrong anyway. Use the operator (Void Sling) to gather the containers.

The test stress factor is the timers of the "anti-invulnerability"-containers, they disappear within X seconds (don't remember 20?/30?) and spawn in faster if the previous one wasn't used (so if you make one "miss" the stress increases). 60 (or was it 50?) enemies is actually not that many, so the whole challenge is not actually about "killing" but about "control" (CC) and "timing". Once you get your gameplan in order and it starts to go smoothly, you'll be shocked how "chill" it all feels, all the time in the world and no stress at all 🙂.

This test really has me scratching my head too. I've been stopped at that roadblock a while ago.

We only get 20 seconds to keep track of so many things at the same time :
- group enemies
- go fetch the canister
- grab the canister
- throw the canister to hit as many enemies as possible
- kill the enemies quickly
- not die

Then we get 10 seconds after the throw before the next 20 second timer (usually I spend most of that time killing the vulnerable enemies).

If a single canister throw does not allow to kill at least 9 enemies, it's game over, see you in 24h.

We can gain a little bit of time by practicing and memorizing the position of each canister to go fetch the next one before it spawns.

Il y a 4 heures, Graavarg a dit :

You need a ranged "high damage" weapon for popping Overshield from Eximuses (so your "grouping" mechanism sucks them in)

If Eximus units are invulnerable, we cannot break their overguard nor CC them, which means we cannot group them with the rest of the enemies before throwing a canister.

48 minutes ago, GilgaMelchi said:

If Eximus units are invulnerable, we cannot break their overguard nor CC them, which means we cannot group them with the rest of the enemies before throwing a canister.

I probably did my MR28 way before the "modern" Eximus unit.

However, I just logged in, took my normal Mag (Prime), didn't change any weapon or anything (Stropha, Secura Penta, Tenet Detron) and even so succeeded on the first try. All I used was Magnetize to group units up, the operator to quickly get to the container (switched to warframe to pick it up), then back to Magnetize bubble, throw the container into the bubble, then kill most of now "blueish" enemies. There are so many enemies to kill that the Eximus units don't matter, they're just an irritation.

I played Mag a lot, so I know her kit. But even so, if I can do it straight up without even a planned setup, you should be able to do it with your setup of choice and a little training.

Archived