The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vermisplicer Build

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

6 answers to this question

Combustion beam damage doesn't scale afaik, so it's useless for high level.

I'd have assumed galvanized aptitude would be much better han heavy cal. Similarly, galvanized chamber would be better than split chamber.

I don't see a crit damage mod, although you probably have that on the riven, you'd still get a big damage increase using vital sense.

You've got HM but no viral, so I'm hoping you have viral elsewhere in your loadout. If possible, add a fire rate mod. I'd imagine there's better exilus mods, but you'll probably need to add a forma.

A vermsplicer built for crit is awesome for Gyre :P

Is yours a secondary or primary? I like it as a secondary.   Nukor is 4 status,  Verm is for crits,   Cycron is a middle ground.   (verm being crits makes it not do well in high level content)

I dont remmeber how I have mine modded offhand,  but yeah I probably got way more crit damage than that.   And being a crit weapon I use corrosion not viral.  Your not inflicting status with it so viral is worthless.  

Seconding what iuvenilis has said, you'll be better off with Galv. mods, and looks like you've got more than enough Forma to get a full build going!

First, change Heavy Caliber for Vital Sense (+3 capacity) and swap Split Chamber for Galv. Chamber, then remove Combustion Beam (+5 cap) and slot High Voltage where Combustion Beam was (+3 cap), and you should have gained just enough mod capacity (11) to slot Galvanized Aptitude on the last mod slot!

Archived