Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl didnt reset but Chipper restocked

MaxTunnerX

As the title says, Kahl mission didnt reset this week but Chipper has a new archon shard.

EDIT: As of today, the bug has been resolved by unknown means. Fortunately I only missed out one archon shard.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

Same goes for me, and this is the third week in a row, the mission is stuck on junk run with all objectives completed so i cant get any stock.

Havent been able to buy shards for 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, mix0ta said:

Same goes for me, and this is the third week in a row, the mission is stuck on junk run with all objectives completed so i cant get any stock.

Havent been able to buy shards for 2 weeks.

Oh holy crap. I didnt think theyd let it go for more than a day or two.

@MaxTunnerX @mix0ta Have you two actually completed your weekly Kahl's missions? And I mean not just completed the objectives, because hitting ESC and pressong "Abort the mission" isn't enough. You MUST evacuate from the mission properly to make it count completed. Only in this case the mission will change next week.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

2 hours ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

@MaxTunnerX @mix0ta Have you two actually completed your weekly Kahl's missions? And I mean not just completed the objectives, because hitting ESC and pressong "Abort the mission" isn't enough. You MUST evacuate from the mission properly to make it count completed. Only in this case the mission will change next week.

Yes. The first time I didnt because the wolf just didnt spawn at all, but then I did it completely the other time. Still no change.

Completed it with every objective, and yes including extracted
Following week when it didnt reset, did it again.

This week, still didnt reset did it again.

And yes every time includes extracting.

Not my first time doing the kahl missions, been doing them for months.

And to be more clear, its not that its not completed, all the objectives show as completed, but thats precisely the problem.

Ive had junk run with all the objectives completed for 3 weeks straight now, meaning i cant actually do any objective so i cant get any stock.

Edited by mix0ta

I did as well, was told i had done it this week, and gotten stocks on the 29th of april, not sure how those 2 things can both take place (wouldnt i get stocks if i did it this week) but guess im just gonna have to record before and after reset.

2 hours ago, mix0ta said:

I did as well, was told i had done it this week, and gotten stocks on the 29th of april, not sure how those 2 things can both take place (wouldnt i get stocks if i did it this week) but guess im just gonna have to record before and after reset.

Well thank god I have screenshots from before and after.