Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else jealous that they wish they had a strong voice like Bombastine's?

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

I've always wanted to have this type of voice, a vibrant, cynical and theatrical voice...that voice actor of Bombastine is fantastic (and most VA of Warframe and the entirety of the sound department are top notch anyway)

It's sad that I got a type of voice somewhat close to what Tom Holland has (which is def not a flex btw)...

Bombastine's voice reminds me somewhat of Alan Tudyk, who is also one of my favorite actors/voice actors 

20 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I've always wanted to have this type of voice, a vibrant, cynical and theatrical voice...that voice actor of Bombastine is fantastic (and most VA of Warframe and the entirety of the sound department are top notch anyway)

It's sad that I got a type of voice somewhat close to what Tom Holland has (which is def not a flex btw)...

Bombastine's voice reminds me somewhat of Alan Tudyk, who is also one of my favorite actors/voice actors 

No, but my rhino can speak like this.

Edited by Sporthand

Nah, but I am a bit angry with myself I can't insult people as fluently as Lodun does.

But in all seriousness, I think Lodun managed to climb my personal side character charisma ranks very quickly and is now sitting firmly on top, below only Ticker (cause I don't think anyone will ever beat Ticker honestly).

20 minutes ago, ant99999 said:

Nah, but I am a bit angry with myself I can't insult people as fluently as Lodun does.

But in all seriousness, I think Lodun managed to climb my personal side character charisma ranks very quickly and is now sitting firmly on top, below only Ticker (cause I don't think anyone will ever beat Ticker honestly).

Bombastine has the type of charisma and characteristics that I wish I had/have or will have. (minus the jealousy and narcissism parts)

It's a type of cynical, theatrical persona, I think to Bombastine's case it's mildly narcissistic.

and he is an actor after all.