Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnons Atmos and Dual Ichor

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

So i received the Lex Prime and Sancti Magistar incarnons, added them to the weapons and have leveled them... but I've completed the current steel path to level 11 and still don't see the Atmos or Dual Ichor incarnons at Cavallero and it's been 3 or 4 days. Only started last week so I'm new to this. Do they only show up after the cycle ends? I have all the check marks and took a screen shot.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ1997NqViw

7 answers to this question

1. Do you have/own those weapons, as in have them in your Inventory/. 2. Are they equipped when you visit Cavalero? I'm not actually sure that you need to have them equipped mind you. I'd guess you probably don't because if I recall, it would give me multiple offers to evolve with certain weapons that have variants. 3. Also yes, people have those Incarnon forms of those weapons, you don't need to wait, once you unlock them, they should be available, granted you have them. 

Doh... probably right. I had both but probably sold them while I was building 60-70 weapons to level up to MR25 now yee haw.

Gotta get these weapons again. 

Before I do, are the incarnons and for as for both worth the grindage? The Lex is fun but my kitgun performs about the same with no ammo issue and no need to charge to get to "incarnage" mode lol.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Doh... probably right. I had both but probably sold them while I was building 60-70 weapons to level up to MR25 now yee haw.

Gotta get these weapons again. 

Before I do, are the incarnons and for as for both worth the grindage? The Lex is fun but my kitgun performs about the same with no ammo issue and no need to charge to get to "incarnage" mode lol.

Really depends on your situation. Like for myself, I already had the weapons, and would be doing the SP Circuit anyway, its not really a grind at all. 

Then as far as effectiveness, well it depends what level of enemies you are consistently preferring to face, and also your builds and set up. Like how are you building your Lex Incarnon? I have really good Rivens for all my kitguns, but, lots of situations where lex Incarnon should pull ahead. Though again, can depend on the other variables, like enemy levels, faction, your build, etc. Yesterday I did an hour long SP Survival against Grineer, but I mostly just used the Lex to one shot Acolytes when they appeared. I was also Nidus, so I could group enemies, which was great to use with the Lex, as it increases its effectiveness. It scaled really well, a lot of Eximus would die from 1 hit and bleed out. 

The Atomos reception has been a bit polarising, but its a very different weapon from Lex, and most of the negativity around Atomos is because its incarnon form is very different to its normal form. It switches from a beam weapon that changes, to an AOE weapon. Both are pretty strong though, both can kill base Steel Path enemies pretty easy/effectively. I haven't done any personal maths, but some people consider it a mash up between the Kuva Nukor and Sporelacer (though if you have a Riven for the latter, don't necessarily go in thinking Atomos will be stronger in that mode only). 

I don't know anything about Dual Ichor sorry. 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

but I mostly just used the Lex to one shot Acolytes

Maybe I was in your mission earlier today? Lol. Someone else had a lex prime, i left after 20m. I tried to one shot the acolyte but it took all the blue and only about 20% of the yellow bar. I then had to shoot it 5 more times in reg mode because was my one and only incarnon shot. Good to know my build can be improved. I ran out of forma. I need Teshin to offer 3xforma for SPEs...

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Maybe I was in your mission earlier today? Lol. Someone else had a lex prime, i left after 20m. I tried to one shot the acolyte but it took all the blue and only about 20% of the yellow bar. I then had to shoot it 5 more times in reg mode because was my one and only incarnon shot. Good to know my build can be improved. I ran out of forma. I need Teshin to offer 3xforma for SPEs...

Yeah these new Incarnon weapons are... taking a lot of Forma. Catalysts too. I keep like 90% of all weapons, but even I had to make another Burston Prime, and Bronco Prime. 

Oh and that probably wasn't me, (have only been playing in premade and solo), but yeah, the charges thing can be a little annoying, its why I was mostly saving it. Usability wise, you may actually prefer the Atomos Incarnon. As its new base form (which also gets a boost to it stats, outside Incarnon form) is pretty powerful and you can kill lots of enemies that way. I actually use the Atomos Incarnon base form more than the evolved state. Though that is good for killing Acolytes too. 

Good luck! 

Archived