Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Post-Duviri PS4 Experience

Ever since Duviri has launched, solo PS4 lobbies has been completely unplayable. Frames dipping dramatically every 1-3 seconds is honestly crazy especially when this has never happened before the update. I don't know what triggers it at all. Hope this gets fixed because I quite literally cannot play this game like this. 

On 2023-05-21 at 9:32 PM, (PSN)IceyHowItIs- said:

Ever since Duviri has launched, solo PS4 lobbies has been completely unplayable. Frames dipping dramatically every 1-3 seconds is honestly crazy especially when this has never happened before the update. I don't know what triggers it at all. Hope this gets fixed because I quite literally cannot play this game like this. 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, we're having trouble reproducing this on our end, so we just have a few questions.

1. Do you notice these performance drops the first time you load into a mission? Or does it seem to get worse over time?
  2. Can you tell us where on the starchart you've seen these performance drops occur?
  3. Does performance improve if you load into a mission with a different Warframe/weapons?

Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, [DE]Linkski said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, we're having trouble reproducing this on our end, so we just have a few questions.

1. Do you notice these performance drops the first time you load into a mission? Or does it seem to get worse over time?
  2. Can you tell us where on the starchart you've seen these performance drops occur?
  3. Does performance improve if you load into a mission with a different Warframe/weapons?

Any additional information you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on ps4 and last weekend during booster event i did long kuvival with a public team. One was running nekros and after about an hour and a half of no issues his shadows ability started to make the game lag really bad for me to the point that me and 1 other got host migrated. I loaded back in again solo and had to dash to extraction before life support ended. I have no idea what happened to the other player who got booted with me. I messaged the host ater getting back to the orbiter and he said we had just left. Host was on ps5.

Also there is an issue sometimes on all missions where 5 people are loading in to missions which means one person gets booted. This has been an issue for a while now.

Archived