The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Primed Tenno?

Kimimaru

I want them to do loki first. :3

So it can be one more of DEs' practicing victi-uh... I mean... creations.

So that when they get to the Rhino Master Race they'll have even more experience and make it even more awesome.

And then his legion of fans can die happy playing with Rhino Prime 'till the end of times! ^^ ~S2

that's true

and assuming that the bp for glave prime will drop in the void, it might be...easier to find than the normal one?!

Easier, no, you'll have to do many more missions plus the likely 10 orokin cells which need to be farmed. But simpler, yes, you just go, do the missions and get your stuff and you don't wait around for an alert.

*Plants flag on my rock

Nova.

I'd be okay with nova, but, Loki prime all the way.

If I were to just guess at the next primes in order, I'd go with something like this...

1. Loki

2. Volt

3. Rhino

4. Ash

5. Nova

6. Trinity 

While I hate how Loki's colors are now, if he turns out like one of the following, I'd be perfectly happy:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/127344-loki-prime/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/123956-new-loki-prime-design/

Edited by Volt_Cruelerz

Well I think its pretty easy to figure out who is going to be primed next.

So far the primes we have gotten are all some of the first warframes, meaning that there are still some warframes from the first batch that havent been primed yet. This means  Loki, Volt, Trinity, Rhino, and Nyx.

Second, gender. We have Excalibur, Frost, Mag, and now Ember. so right now the table is even. Knowing DE, the next Prime is going to be Male, which means the new roster is Loki, Volt, and Rhino.

So personally. I think its gonna be one of those three. If you wanted a more specific answer, it would have to be either Loki or Volt, and as much as I love Volt, I'm putting my money on Loki due to his popularity.

We've only seen the release of 3 prime frames this year (not counting the Founder's package Excalibur Prime). This is a harrowing rate of release towards this content and if it continues we'll be lucky to see the rest of the first generation frames (Nix, Ash, Loki, Trinity and Volt - and possibly Rhino as well, but he's more of a 1.5 generation Warframe like Ember) by next christmas. By that point, we'll be entering the 5th generation of Warframes.

Faster Primes, darnet! >.<

As an aside, it seems that the Warframes' functionality and upgrade disbursement becomes more diverse when they are released following or in anticipation of major changes. 

1.5 Generation (Mods 2.0 in concept phase)

Rhino

Ember

(Nyx potentially falls into this category as well as this transition period was rather gray)

2nd Generation (Mods 2.0):

Saryn
Banshee
Frost
Vauban
Nova

2.5 Generation (Damage 2.0 in concept phase)
Necros

3rd Generation (Damage 2.0)
Valkyr

The first big leap was with Mods 2.0, which was released back in March. Valkyr appears to have considerations made from the playstyle changes in Damage 2.0, thus kicking off new utility and power designs along with Necros from Update 10. 

Edited by Exodess