Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discount on bundles with already owned item

MrMik3y

I was recently gifted the new Baruuk skin (just the skin) and i want5ed to get the rest of the items that are within the new baruuk bundle, but the price is still at 225, even though i already now own the 165p baruuk skin within the bundle. Im sure this was brought up before, but it would really be nice if it would discount/take away the plat cost on bundles with items that can be bought/gifted with plat from the remaining of the bundle cost. Instead of me having to spend 225 plat on the bundle for the last 2 things, it should subtract the 165 cause of the baruuk skin making the remaining of the bundle for people at 60p. In the end it still all comes out to 225 plat, just in my case the 165p skin was just gifted.. i know some of you might disagree, it would just be nice for those that want to complete gifted item bundles and practically waste someone elses plat, or your own. 

14 hours ago, Nok-Rntha said:

This has been asked for for literally years, but it never happened for some unknown reason.

Which is the sole reason I own none of the bundled cosmetics.

I buy the skin with a coupon.  That leaves the other items in the bundle absurdly overpriced. 

Archived