The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Fashion Frame Contest [WINNERS ANNOUCED]

[DE]Ronnie

F0J5MpTaMAELnyU?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Desert Trooper Rhino with a new arm cannon! - Edited Captura

The core fashion concept of my submission is a "heavy arm mech."
To combine the concept with the Dex Rhino helmet/skin design, I applied a desert-based colour scheme (ivory, brown, yellow, and purple-grey).
Moreover, I emphasized the heavy mech image further by adding Ghoulsaw as if Rhino was equipping a new arm cannon. This weapon usage is done by not photo editing but by in-game holster positioning.

I hope this work contributes to the 10th-anniversary celebration of the Warframe community!

I absolutely adore the Wisp Dex skin with the Damas helmet! Black and purple color scheme with the Vengeful Charge ephemera is my personal favorite look for her. On a sidenote, I'm so happy the Dex skin came with some free Kavat codes because I was able to make an awesome companion (Neyphir) to match Wisp with! I had a lot of fun with this drawing, and I think the little Kavat floof Wisp is holding is my favorite bit :)

Cheers to 10 years!

IMG-0110.jpg

I took some pictures through Captura, hoping to get your recognition and appreciation. I hope you all enjoy this DEX Excalibur photo shoot. There was no post-production, it was just an in-game setup for Captura.

pCs7TnU.jpg

https://imgse.com/i/pCs7TnU
Put one more, not as a contest, just as a share, I hope you can use him as a wallpaper collection. Thanks for liking it.

pCsHqr8.jpg

https://imgse.com/i/pCsHqr8

Happy 10th Anniversary Celebration of DE.Brave Rhino Not Afraid of Difficulties. Still invincible in the new area.pCs7j91.jpg

pCs7v1x.jpg

ps:Obtaining new Captura requires a lot of resources

gfm2FXu.jpg

"When that thing starts moving—and it will—you'd better know what to do." - Cavalero.

Love the idea of a Void Angel Wisp. Could be a really cool frame too. Just like the Eidolon-warped Revenantan Angel-warped frame.

Well, it was dormant.

When there is light, darkness is never too far...

Here is my submission for the Dex Skin Contest: 

9YtNWu7.jpg

I combined two capturas of my Wisp, as well as partnered with my boyfriend, JoIter's Wisp. The capturas were photographed in Teshin's Cave. I wanted to capture the idea of an angel but there is a demon in the mirror's reflection. I just did some minor image enhancements using my iPhone, as well as combining the two capturas images using Photoshop Express on my iPhone. 

Happy 10 Year Anniversary fellow Tennos! X

Here are the original capturas that I used and took using my Xbox Screenshots. 

ym4Jgx6.jpg

2iJaYCp.jpg

Also wanted to add my an extra shot of my Wisp with the Dex Skin and Accessories. My heavenly Angel: 

Var6l6U.jpg 

Archived