Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rewards are lost

TOpPlayer117

When I was playing Red Poison Xuan Remains, I was deducted a lot of purple cards, and when I finally killed Red Poison, all the purple cards that were detained before were returned to me, but my slot was not enough, many purple cards disappeared, I am a Chinese player, this is an automatic translation

2 minutes ago, TOpPlayer117 said:

不是 我的意思是紫卡 裂隙MOD  结算的时候消失了。

"No, I mean the purple card rift mod disappears when it is resolved."

Unfortunately something is being lost in translation. As far as the English understanding goes, there are no purple cards. Perhaps Rivens?

Are you perhaps asking about after completing your unveiled riven challenges, it seems to disappear? You need slots for unveiled Rivens, so it wont have disappeared, but instead converted to a riven for a specific weapon. Check the last symbol in the mods section.

不幸的是,翻译中丢失了一些东西。就英文理解而言,没有紫卡。也许裂罅?
你是不是在问完成你揭开的裂痕挑战后,它似乎消失了?你需要插槽来放置未揭开的裂罅,所以它不会消失,而是转化为特定武器的裂罅。检查 mods 部分中的最后一个符号

18 minutes ago, TOpPlayer117 said:

在我打败赤毒玄骸之后,以前被玄骸扣留的裂隙MOD 因为mod容量不够了,

"After I defeated the Kuva Lich, the Rift MOD that was previously detained by the Lich was insufficient because the mod capacity was insufficient."

Right, chineese warframe must be running on an older version of warframe. It the main version theres already been an update to fix this issue, where new riven dont start veilded and dont take riven space until its equipped.

Unfortunatly theres nothing to be done, you just have to make sure you have riven slots open in the future. You can buy them in the market or sell unwanted rivens.

是的,中文 warframe 必须在旧版本的 warframe 上运行。它的主要版本已经有一个更新来解决这个问题,新的裂罅在开始时不会隐藏并且在装备之前不会占用裂罅空间。

不幸的是,没有什么可做的,你只需要确保你将来有空位。您可以在市场上购买它们或出售不需要的裂痕。

Archived