Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Teasonai barter goods

KingOfNightmare

As of recent i started helping a new tenno around the game and there are a lot of stuff that should need adjust but one thing i really don't understand is:
Why is Master Teasonai barter goods on a damn daily reset? there are 5 goods in his inventory and only 3 are displayed daily. Why?
It makes the waiting frustrating more than anything else because they are not even in a cycle, they are RANDOM. 
New Tenno got his first Kavat but with the ugly face and wanted a skin to change appearance, but guess what? it's almost 1 week and that skin hasn't appeared YET on Master Teasonai shop. 
DE for the love of god just leave all the 5 goods up at all time, not like anybody wants more than 1 bird/rat unless it's for memes. Also you can't purchase multiple of the Gene masking kit so if someone is missing one and has bad luck its just wasted shop rotation.iAUbBQo.png

I actually do have multiples of the cages, and have put them in a couple of places as well as donating to my dojo.

I had this problem buying decorations in Deimos from Grandmother for my Dormizone. I eventually got lucky for the thing I wanted, but I need to go back and farm more resources and then do it all over again for some of the underwater looking plants to make the underwater room I want to make for my dojo. But fortunately I am not decorating my dojo until I get the acceptable number of owls for my orbiter.

I'm of a mixed mind on this, it keeps people coming back, but is there really any harm in making everything available at once?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I actually do have multiples of the cages, and have put them in a couple of places as well as donating to my dojo.

I had this problem buying decorations in Deimos from Grandmother for my Dormizone. I eventually got lucky for the thing I wanted, but I need to go back and farm more resources and then do it all over again for some of the underwater looking plants to make the underwater room I want to make for my dojo. But fortunately I am not decorating my dojo until I get the acceptable number of owls for my orbiter.

I'm of a mixed mind on this, it keeps people coming back, but is there really any harm in making everything available at once?

I can see your point, into an incentive to come back for checking but, i mean if you don't have the resources you can't buy it anyway, while if you HAVE the resources you are just there waiting an arbitrary timer. IF they don't want to remove the timer i guess AT LEAST reduce it, why is it daily? i think a rotation of like 4-6 hours should be at least more fair.