Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will i get in trouble if i trade over the stuff from one of my account to another

DavielinPrime

Question

Hi i used to be a PS4 Warframe player however I'm about to sell my PS4 in a couple weeks, i have now made a pc acount would i get into any trouble from trading over my weapons and frames which I've spent 1000 of hours farming to my new account 

On 2023-07-12 at 5:18 PM, Zakalwe said:

You really can't donate stuff to someone else? I know between your own accounts is not allowed, but I'd have thought they wouldn't mind someone just giving their stuff away if they wanted to.

Yes. I did ask about this, and they said no, it's bannable

12 hours ago, Stormandreas said:

Yes. I did ask about this, and they said no, it's bannable

IMO this is nonsense and might as well make trading inexistent if this is the case. An item that is obtained via legitimate means constitute as a good (well, e-goods) in this case that can be traded. That would be akin to me getting punished by the IRL authorities if I gave away belongings that I 100% own that I definitely wouldn't be using or needing anymore. Because at the end of the day, it's in the same vein as players giving out items to help without any plat in return. Just on a wider scale.