Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich/Sister Confrontation

The content in Warframe is increasingly directed toward encouraging squad action. Sure, there is plenty of content that is soloable, but this is a largely non-toxic community and squads really help in Archon hynts, Orb Mother battle and Tridolon captures. When Liches were first brought into the game, I would watch Recruitment chat and would help as many Tenno as I could in finishing their lich. The way the game is currently set up, I can no longer do that. So, If anyone needs help with their lich and I want to help, I must have a lich that is ready to be Confronted in order to go with them. As I already have all lich weapons, I am highly disinclined to keep a lich on standby in the Proximas just so I can help finish their lich. How about opening the door to Assists again. I liked being able to help. I am sure I am not alone in that sentiment in the community. I am sure there would be an upsurge in participation in lich/sister confrontations if the must have a lich gate were removed. I would like a response from DE on this.

Edited by (XBOX)Th3BelovedSaint
hyphenation and spelling