The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Droptables...

Hybridon

Just so you know DE, since U11 came out I have done around 30-40 T3 captures.

I have managed to get something around:

19 Forma BPs (yes 19)

~8 Bronco Prime Barrels (not sure if only 8)

2 Bronco Prime Receivers

2 Orthos Blade

1 Ember Prime BP

No Ember Prime Systems

Yes, I know its RNG, but maybe take a look?

If Orthos Blade used to be like the rarest on T3 capture, and it showed up twice, and the Bronco Receiver same thing, something needs just a little check fellows :)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Hybridon

I have been farming Void Exterminate since its release. Easily obtained every part dozens of times, but never got a single Frost Prime Systems. I was almost convinced the systems no longer drop due to a bug or whatnot.

I know how you feel, its just when Mag Prime released it was proven the Systems had a 1% chance untill they fixed it like a week later. So they could take a better look again to avoid the same issue.

This sounds about right, did 2 hours of survival (24 rewards) haven't seen any glaive blade, did ~10 T3 defense runs, nothing but the fang blade I was kinda looking for, did maybe 20ish captures, finally got ember prime chassis.

DE, a token system is gonna be the only way to fit EVERY tenno frame or weapon into the void. Right now if you added in the new missions (bringing the total to an even 10) we'd still have ~4-5 weapons per missions and roughly 2 frames per mission. And then we'd have to hope we got the right key type too from whatever mission we ran. (and this is assuming no new tenno weaponry/frames come out too)

Mag prime systems finally dropped today from T2 survival as the 20 minute reward. We didn't stay longer :P didn't want to lose that!

I did notice the enemies were getting very resistant to my Soma loadout (crit build) by the end. Lots of blue numbers, not much killing :S fortunately the Acrid was still reasonably effective

It's very frustrating.I got chassis and systems the first 2 t3 caps i made, the next day i didnt get a single part and now im still looking for the main bp also in t3. Over 3 days i got far too many bronco prime parts and formas and paris prime parts ... . If all parts had the same dropchance (exept for things you could use more often, like formas), it wouldn't be so anyoing because you wouldn't get all the stuff you allready have and you won't need.

Edit: 15mins after i wrote this i got my third system bp -.-

afterwards i found a team to share 3 bronco prime barrels and 1 forma bp

Edited by Sanguinius1111

This sounds about right, did 2 hours of survival (24 rewards) haven't seen any glaive blade, did ~10 T3 defense runs, nothing but the fang blade I was kinda looking for, did maybe 20ish captures, finally got ember prime chassis.

DE, a token system is gonna be the only way to fit EVERY tenno frame or weapon into the void. Right now if you added in the new missions (bringing the total to an even 10) we'd still have ~4-5 weapons per missions and roughly 2 frames per mission. And then we'd have to hope we got the right key type too from whatever mission we ran. (and this is assuming no new tenno weaponry/frames come out too)

I second the implementing of a token system for void since it's near impossible to get what you want unless you pray to the RNG gods and sacrifice a thousand animals in their name. I do recall DE discussing about a token system for void in a livestream... about a good 3-4 months ago.

I've done about 30 void capture (t1s and t3s) runs now and haven't even gotten 1 Ember Prime part, heck I didn't even get a Orthos Prime Blade from those tier 3s. This has become pretty frustrating, using 30 keys (and the opportunity cost of time) and obtaining nothing of want. Especially since one has to grind for those keys...

Edited by RebornsAlmark

The problem is they keep adding more stuff to the void missions, reducing the chance of every item. Making you grind more and more...

They should've added more void missions in U11 and balance the droprates for all items. Right now Its just one big clusterfuck.