Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do we still don't have Steel Path Arbitrations?

NovaLP

I so fondly remember DE tuning down arbitrations from lvl 80-100 to lvl 60-80 with different (easier) enemy scaling because they were scared that new players wouldn't play arbitrations altho it wasn't intended for new players in the first place.

A few years later DE decided to limit the ammount of SE you can spend from the SP by capping the ammount of Kuva you can get from SP (also relics but i can understand the change on that one), but kept Kuva for VE from arbies unchanged.

So now I am forced to play a gamemode, where i just sneeze enemies away and fall asleep while playing if I want to farm lot's of kuva when SP Requiem Kuva Survival isn't up...

Ik making a forum post is just screaming into the void and I am 100% not the first to suggest adding SP Arbies into the game so i can at least farm both SE and VE at the same time while having some fun and maby even some sense of challenge.

I had the same problem with fissures back in the day because especially lith and meso fissures where soo burnout inducing that i stopped grinding for prime gear outside of the frame because I was getting bored to death. And i still love to this day the addition of SP fissures into the game, its awsome. So pls do the same for arbies, its time... especially after the SP vendor change.

Apparently, in all of DE's so-called wisdom, they couldn't decide on a simple global difficulty modifier. They seem to not care unless it can be some special curated experience ie Steel Path and Archon Hunts

Archived