Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GeForce NOW: "Login failed. Check your info"

GreenGKH

Two missions and each time a message appeared that you could not update your account details.
 ( I didn't get the mission awards but I could still start a new mission and all lose again ) when I turned off the game I can't log in anymore unfortunately I lost my forma and proficiency amplifier from Rare container bad lucky. Problem occurs on geforce now. 

22 minutes ago, MarianoFerrero said:

I think I find a solution. 

I usually use steam to connect via GFN.

In the GFN library y change it to play directly on launcher and it works

Idk if was luck and just start working or was for this change. I will not log out to find out 😂😂

No dice for me. 
I always use the launcher and not steam. Since its a pain to get keyboard and mouse to work on the cellphone if i go threw steam for warframe. 

Same for me too. When I first got failed logins, I switch from east to northeast servers on GeforceNOW and was working for a while but then while I was streaming, Suddenly wouldn't update account information when I finished a mission and then it eventually finally got out and I couldn't do anything. Wouldn't even let me start a mission said failed to create session, Logged out and this issue is now happening for me on both servers. Been going on for a day or two I think. Oh well, Play another game while we wait. FeelsBadMan

Edited by Mango931

8 minutes ago, Mango931 said:

Same for me too. When I first got failed logins, I switch from east to northeast servers on GeforceNOW and was working for a while but then while I was streaming, Suddenly wouldn't update account information when I finished a mission and then it eventually finally got out and I couldn't do anything. Wouldn't even let me start a mission said failed to create session, Logged out and this issue is now happening for me on northeast servers as well. FeelsBadMan

Ya ive try rebooting my cell phone as well. no luck. went back and forth between steam and just the launcher. i changed from northeast to southeast still no luck.  O well. hopefully it gets fixed soon

• Like 1

Hey DE Support,

Is there any additional information other than just a canned response to users who open a ticket about this issue and then immediately closed as "solved"?  This is not solved.  Multiple people are still having the same issue.  

Any additional information?  I know about a year ago I was plagued with this issue a few times.  For now it's really just a waiting game hoping the Tenno gods will let you login.  

Edited by GossamerPrime

Unless they rework their IP detection system or discuss some solution with NVIDIA, I don't see support having any other response @GossamerPrime. It's going to continue to be an issue since the current method of GFN shares IPs based on servers, and there's nothing support can really do but inform you that's the reason for the login failure and close the ticket.

I'd like to see DE's dev team commit to getting this sorted, but it might be easier for them to work on it when they re-adjust account handling with cross-save; this and other cloud gaming services will continue to have this issue though until the implementation changes, and all players can do is hope no one spams their wrong password and locks everyone out again.

I do have a small work around for the moment. Idk why it works but i changed my datacenter manually in geforce and it let me in. I'd advise testing centers close to you first, and only go further if they don't work. You will get a higher latency sadly, but it should allow you in for the moment.

Still can't login.  Tried switching servers , then got "too many login failures, try again later".  

How long does it take for this issue to get resolved?

Edit:  Rebooted Nvidia Shield.  Rebooted Router.  It finally let me login.  I did this yesterday but it didn't work.  Today it did.   Just seems flakey.  I'll see how long this lasts.  Thanks for all the explanations and help from fellow Tenno.

Edited by GossamerPrime

DE response to my ticket:

"Thank you for contacting us. We're sorry to hear about the difficulty you experienced attempting to access your account. The GeForce Now servers work by sharing a whole bunch of connections through a small pool of IP’s. This can often cause problems if even one player gets the IP flagged (for using the incorrect log in info to many times for example). This causes everyone currently playing through that IP to also get hit. Luckily, most of these blocks lift quickly so you will often be able to get back in by waiting a little bit.
If after 24 hours you are still not able to log into your account, please contact us again and we will assist you from there."

Hence my conclusion after 2 days that EU central and  EU southwest servers are blocked:

As long as there are players who keep panicking and thinking they typed it wrong and in the panic they type it really wrong or trying to change the password hoping to fix, They only increases the duration of the IP block.. 

So they have to calm down, change server from the settings and play quietly.. This panic does nothing but harm us all and flag more server's IP, I'm tired of connecting to farther servers with higher ping because of this.