Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ropalolyst is still broken

I have only beaten him 1 or 2 times but it was not fun to do, each time he was at no health at stage 3 and I'd go for the laser, he'd insta-regen and waste time until the mission forced me out for not killing anything in 10 minutes, I even have a brand new amp for my operator. I looked up why he wasn't going down and apparently its a bug that has been around since 2019, can't say it is rare since it happens every time I play that mission, the only way I got his mission done at all was turning off solo and going into a public lobby for the first time in like 5 years and letting them do it. DE I hope you can fix this bug because it is extremely annoying and a massive inconvenience for people who wanna farm Wisp instead of buying her.

• Like 1

Speaking as someone that worked in the industry, bugs don't get fixed because of egos of the dev teams.   Assuming they remain long enough at a company, most times, they just dismiss bugs as the playerbase being whiners.  So 99.9% just get filed under the "pending" column, closed when people stop complaining as they just move on to adding more content ... and more bugs.

The weak point in any system are the humans in it.