The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bronco incarnon.

Vaml77

This weapon has always been one of the worst in the game and filling up its incarnon bar is quite an arduous task. Or is it that I don't have enough skill to do this feat? Having to "stick" to the enemy to hit the head is not easy at all because her shot spreads too much...

16 hours ago, Vaml77 said:

Or is it that I don't have enough skill to do this feat?

It should be easier to charge up against higher level enemies.   Multishot hits are resolved consecutively, and once one kills the target, the rest usually won't count for headshots. 

I don't know if that's all of the problem.  I haven't built the Incarnon yet (low on clamps) but I'm pretty familiar with Bronco and yeah, its shots spread out fast.  Getting as close as possible should help, as well as the accuracy perk, Targeting Subsystem, and Reflex Draw/Twitch.

As far as my feedback goes, not having used the weapon yet, 42 Bronco headshot hits for just 20 Incarnon shots seems very poor.

On 2023-06-27 at 7:32 PM, Vaml77 said:

This weapon has always been one of the worst in the game and filling up its incarnon bar is quite an arduous task. Or is it that I don't have enough skill to do this feat? Having to "stick" to the enemy to hit the head is not easy at all because her shot spreads too much...

It'll charge up faster in SP but yeah in normal star chart it takes forever.

Archived