The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Active sale"... but what exactly?

MobyTheDuck

I'm surprised that the "Active Sale" alert is still incredibly useless.

Clicking it just opens the store, searching for "sale" or "discount" doesn't returns any results.

The only way I can find whatever is checking every category, or checking the news console, which I bet not many people do that.

I think its time for a "On Sale" category on the store or at least have the "Active sale" icon open whatever is on sale.

46 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

I'm surprised that the "Active Sale" alert is still incredibly useless.

Clicking it just opens the store, searching for "sale" or "discount" doesn't returns any results.

The only way I can find whatever is checking every category, or checking the news console, which I bet not many people do that.

I think its time for a "On Sale" category on the store or at least have the "Active sale" icon open whatever is on sale.

I think the problem is that, in this case, I know at least one thing on sale is the Ember pack, so you are paying RL money, and they never show how much RL money stuff costs in the in game market from my experience. Though maybe that is the real issue. But then again, they could also just show the percentage off it is.

Archived